Hehehe

Iniar (male Human).
He is 29 years old, having been born on the 16th of Mayan, 703 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
He is unranked in Achaea.
He is an extremely credible character.
He is not known for acts of infamy.
He is a Citizen in Cyrene.
He is considered to be approximately equal to your might.

I chuckle when I read the fourth line. Every time.

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    It used to matter, breaking RP used to result in your credibility being affected - lower credibility = less xp from kills, etc.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Iniar said:
    Iniar (male Human).
    He is 29 years old, having been born on the 16th of Mayan, 703 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    When you will reincarnate to troll?
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Remember when honours showed you who were ISSUES-abusers?
    She has filed issues against others 45 times, averaging 1 per Achaean year.

I miss that...
  • Would be cool if now it was "She has had X issues filed against her, averaging 1 per year."
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Iniar said:
    I chuckle when I read the fourth line. Every time.
    Some of the other possible lines are hilarious, too:

• He is barely an acceptable character.
    • He is a shamefully weak character.
    • He is an utter waste of time.
  • One thing I've missed since returning is Alignment. I get that it made leveling a pain by limiting what zones you could go to but I feel it takes out a lot of the PvE Roleplay element
  • edited January 2017
    I feel the reverse, that the alignment system was a hindrance to the PvE roleplay element (that's also the reason it was removed, because its existence hurt/limited RP).
  • Alignment was a pain in the balls because it resulted in things like "I, who have no RP reason to slaughter an innocent village, have to go slaughter an innocent village right now because I don't want Shallam to be able to deliver me in FFAs."
  • Sena said:
    I feel the reverse, that the alignment system was a hindrance to the PvE roleplay element (that's also the reason it was removed, because its existence hurt/limited RP).
    I'm curious how it limited RP? It makes sense that what denizens you kill should reflect your character's/organization's beliefs. I know this is retained in some way with banned lists but having a good/bad/neutral system I think makes it so even your choices when you're bashing alone fit in with who your character is.
    Nazihk said:
    Alignment was a pain in the balls because it resulted in things like "I, who have no RP reason to slaughter an innocent village, have to go slaughter an innocent village right now because I don't want Shallam to be able to deliver me in FFAs."
    This seems more an issue with a combat mechanics than with the alignment system to me and makes it sound like combat was a reason an RP element was removed.
  • I really do get both those arguments. I guess I'd prefer to see an improvement to the system rather than having it scraped altogether
  • My dear @Liyane

We have the Charter, you can literally kill everything and play your "circle of Life" card afterwards!
  • Aye haha, that's what I feel is encourage with "no limit" farming.