What is the most surprising thing about your character?

We all know our characters aren't us. They  have lives of their own, and sometimes develop in unusual ways. 
For Storil there are two things that stand out. First, How much of a pacifist he is. He recognizes that defense of self and city are important, but he wouldn't harm a fly unless it landed on some moose steak. This is not out of cowardice, but because he prefers to avoid conflict in search of a better way. 
The second thing is how un-relilgious. When storil was first born, he very much wanted to be a part of something greater than he. but he had a somewhat disappointing experience with a religious pre-order when he was young, and it sort of turned him off. it wasnt the order's fault. he just was too young and he wasnt ready. H As he has gotten Older. Storil has come to respect all religions but follows none, although he does offer to Lady Lorielan and Lord Prospero. He just hasnt found a divine that really speaks to him, but sometimes he may be too busy hunting to hear:).

Comments

• That not only did driden not get kicked. They made him MoS
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • You should talk to Vesios in game and try to find out. ;)
  • Vesios said:
    You should talk to Vesios in game and try to find out. ;)
    (it's that he never says the word "turtle")
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I'd have to say the most surprising thing about my character is that he's still going. He's made his way through various cities, houses, and other organizations around Sapience chasing not only adventure, but purpose. He's probably made half his enemies simply by not thinking twice about burning bridges or setting a new course if that's what he thinks is needed. It hasn't made things easy, but it's certainly made life interesting.

• She has a romantic/whimsical side.
  • Liyane said:
    Vesios said:
    You should talk to Vesios in game and try to find out. ;)
    (it's that he never says the word "turtle")
    liyane pls
  • That Aralaya can be extremely cruel when she decides to be, despite her normally bubbly nature

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited January 2017
    Despite being fairly passionate about public speaking, formal discussions, being a proper representative and all, Marisella can be fairly ditzy at times!
  • Has never been married but engaged three times. Felt forced each.

Hates orders and everything they represent.

Once talked to a book and had a couch attack me. Strange times.
  • Kez is a vegan.
    Just kiddin'.
  • Marisella said:
    Despite being fairly passionate about public speaking, formal discussions, being a proper representative and all, Marisella can be fairly ditzy at times!
    This is not surprising, based on how many times you've sent me messages and I've had to tell you that I'm right here. Pretty sure I was actually in the same room once.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Siduri was actually groomed at a young age by the order of Twilight! The surname Azagnanna originates from her shift towards Ourania.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    He has six toes on his left foot.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited January 2017
    Is actually a man.

:trollface:

• Everyone already knows that from the elephant boxers demonstrations, Skye.
  • Sarathai said:
    Marisella said:
    This is not surprising, based on how many times you've sent me messages and I've had to tell you that I'm right here. Pretty sure I was actually in the same room once.
    Oops! Hehe, well this still happens every now and then...
  • Tahquil said:
    She has a romantic/whimsical side.
    Not Taco!
  • Skye said:
    Is actually a man.

:trollface:

Image result for Jerry Springer reaction
  • Likes ribbons

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Has never worn pants in her entire life.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Atalkez, I approve. I have many a ribbon

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Went from being pretty agnostic when it came to a view of the Gods (she was born after a bunch of Gods got knocked off after all, makes them seem less omnipotent when they die), to being full-tilt toward a certain order she was totally against in her earlier days (mostly out of ignorance). She even prayed a couple times! That's new. Still feels kind of weird (to her ICly and to me OOCly despite my passion for Order RP, but I think that's because I haven't had any chars in a Divine Order for uh... a few RL years now).

Also, she hates sailing. :( I made her with the intention that she'd love it. But yeah, she doesn't. Isn't horrible at it, just thinks it's boring.
  • edited January 2017
    Bade loves the forest, it's crazy because he spends all his time in caves, uses alchemy, hates Eleusis thinks they're backwards and unprogressive(He had a couple bad run ins with them when he was young), hates nature based God's, but still loves the forest and goes there just to wonder and sit in trees.

Also even though he acts all humble and trues to be nice he has strong ambitions, like becoming Seneschal of Hashan and craves power, he's not really humble just still weak yet.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Something some people find surprising about Shirszae is how pleasant and cuddly she can be when she is not being actively racist/species-ist or just generally standoff-ish

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Fred's racist against orcs, but also kind of has the hots for them.

Okay, maybe that's not that surprising.

He's actually got a decent bit of honour going on, and likes to keep things even.  Also refers to people with sir or ma'am.  Well.  Until he gets to know them and they're good friends.  Then it's just kind of out the window on that.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    What's surprising about Jurixe? That her biggest weakness is actually a very particular fluffy thing.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited January 2017
    His birth name was not Greys and his wings were originally white like most atavians.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Greys said:
    His actual name is not Greys and his wings were originally white like most atavians.
    *can't remember the last time she saw an Atavian with plain white wings*