Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• http://pastebin.com/a2DHTLGt

was fun. I was so scared the whole time.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Gdi my typo is in there. :(
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I should have eaten you, nom nom nom
  • Man, Sohl/Dunn such better wingmen to my countdown. Stopping that devour, so softhearted!
  • I am too cute for devouring. And I was riddled with Typos too.. it was completely impromptu. I am not good at confrontation.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • That sounds incredible to directly talk to a Divine. Maybe one day my time will come too.
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited December 2012
    So, there were some recent world-wide emotes with @Neraeos and @Ourania that reminded me of something @Phaestus suggested I do. So, below is just a little self-RP for the most part, of Melodie saying good-bye to Kastalia. (Someone else was there, just not directly involved)

--

Cascading mountain stream
    Snowflakes float down around you, colouring the world white. The basalt riverbed has been worn smooth by the rushing waters of the mountain stream as it speeds around the mountain and tumbles over a cliff into the valley below. A treacherous path winds its way from the riverbank down into the lush rainforest, the trail made more perilous by a covering of slick, decomposing litter. The low bushes and scraggly plants on either side of the  riverbank cling tenaciously to the mountain soil, despite the eroding effects of the passing water. A kelp plant waves in the currents. Floating upon the crystal waters, a lily in eternal bloom bobs here. The shining figure of a guardian angel floats in the air here.  The Black Dragon Anaidiana looms here, shrouded.
    You see exits leading northeast, south, northwest, and down.

You have emoted: Melodie gently kneels down into the riverbank, brushing aside various  bits of decomposing plantlife to create a clear, circular area.

Anaidiana looks on with interest.

You have emoted: Opening her pouch, Melodie carefully withdraws a circlet of woven kelp and water lilies, her fingertips brushing over the piece gently. After a brief moment lost  in thought, she lays the circlet down upon the bank.

You drop a circlet of woven kelp and water lilies.

Dried but flexible strands of delicate, sea-green kelp have been carefully woven into an intricate circlet, each length intertwined continuously into a never-ending corona. Stark-white water lilies have been interlaced at meandering intervals, each bloom a glorious representation of the rivers they have been gathered from. Glistening, silver charms have been affixed throughout the bands of kelp, including a leaping kingfisher, a fluid hippocampus, a shimmering tear, and a piece of porous coral. Cascading down the back of the piece are silken ribbons, their hues varying from a deep, midnight blue to a glittering turquoise, with several shades in-between. As a final touch of elegance, various fresh and saltwater pearls have been sewn into the wreath and ribbons, each unique yet melding together to form a truly unparalleled treasure.

Anaidiana smiles softly.

Anaidiana Obuun-Seir, Pontifex Fluvialis says in a smooth, elderly voice, "That's beautiful."

You say with a flowing, cultured accent, "Lady of the River, Daughter of my Lord and the  Lady of the Moon. You fought against the beast of Bal'met, and lost Your life in the  process. Your own ache with sadness, but they live on, and so will Your memory."

You say with a flowing, cultured accent, "The Nerai will never forget His Daughter. I will never forget the Lady whom looked kindly upon me, a mere mortal."

You take a coralline seahorse vial from a frosted azure pouch.

The light snow continues, lightly coating you with snowflakes.

You have emoted: Melodie withdraws a small coralline seahorse vial from her pouch, unstoppering it. She lifts the vial above the circlet, and slowly pours the seawater, dreching the item beneath.

You have emoted: Slipping the vial back, Melodie quietly prays a moment.

You say with a flowing, cultured accent, "This wine we consign to the Sea, that our Lord will be appeased and satisfied."

Anaidiana lowers her head reverently.

You have emoted: A shimmering, blue cloud emerges, hovering momentarily over the riverbank before slowly dispersing in the breeze. Melodie smiles softly.

You say quietly with a flowing, cultured accent, "Farewell, Lady. You will always be  remembered, and loved."

You have emoted: Melodie gently pushes herself up into a standing position.

You smile and say to Anaidiana with a flowing, cultured accent, "Thanks for coming out with me, Ana."

Anaidiana smiles softly at you.

Anaidiana Obuun-Seir, Pontifex Fluvialis says in a smooth, elderly voice, "My pleasure, love."

You have emoted: Melodie lets out a gentle sigh.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Aurora's tell at the end is pretty epic.

• Silas said:
    Aurora's tell at the end is pretty epic.

Yes...yes it is. Mega-rave for @Aurora because of that.

• edited December 2012
    Below is a log of Cinya flipping out (in a happy way) after Shallam was destroyed. Most people who know her are aware of how much she hated the city. A huge thanks to my text-family for humouring her/me, this was incredibly fun.  

Highway overlooking a broken land (road).

It is raining heavily, pregnant drops of water pouring down onto you. Just on the outskirts of the Putoran hills, the land slopes downward toward the sea. A turbulent plain of water spreads for a considerable distance, dotted with tiny islands of rock and ruined buildings, the remnants of the glorious city of Shallam. A mournful breeze descends from the hills, then shifts and swirls to dance away over the water.

You see a single exit leading north.

You say in an incredulous voice, "..it just ends."

You have emoted: Cinya shakes her head in disbelief, unable to keep an insatiable grin from spreading across her features until she is absolutely beaming.

You smile broadly and say, "..this is unreal. This is absolutely, truly unreal."

You have emoted: Cinya continues beaming until it turns into another bout of pleased laughter, a joyful glint in her eye as she stands on the tips of her toes as if to study the underwater ruins.

(Ravensong): You say, "It's gone. It's fucking, gods-damned gone. Finished! Out of our lives!"

(Ravensong): You say, "And as if it weren't appropriate enough, the Lord of the Sea claiming it. He can have the damned sack of pus."

Vayne gives you a compassionate hug.

You have emoted: Cinya nods in response, beaming.

You beam broadly at Vayne.

You laughingly say, "I can't even believe this."

Vayne says in a warm, confident voice, "Then you should have seen it..."

You smile broadly and say amusedly, "Holy Inferno. I wish I had."

Vayne says in a warm, confident voice, "That was unreal."

You smile broadly and say in a satisfied voice, "The Dawnstrider tower was right over there. Gone."

You have tmoted: Cinya turns to Vayne again with an insatiable grin, absolutely giddy.

Vayne says in a solemn voice, "I am glad I pulled you lot out when I did..."

You smile broadly and say in a satisfied voice, "Oh, trust me, half the time I spent there, I'd be throwing a party anyhow, as you well know."

Vayne smirks.

(Ravensong): Verily says, "I'm just hoping this has Halos going down as the Caliph who led Shallam to ruin. Now -that- would be what I'd find satisfying."

(Ravensong): Vayne says, "Heh."

Vayne says in a solemn voice, "It is not even my birthday yet."

You have emoted: Cinya seems unable to stop beaming, her smile absolutely plastered across her face as she studies the ruins again.

You smile broadly and say in an overjoyed voice, "It's just gone!"

Vayne nods his head emphatically.

You smile broadly and say in an overjoyed voice, "Right there!"

You smile broadly and say to Vayne in an overjoyed voice, "Nothing left at all!"

You say wistfully to Vayne in an overjoyed voice, "What was it like?"

Vayne says in a quiet, muffled voice, "...unreal."

You smile broadly and say in an overjoyed voice, "I bet."

Vayne says in a quiet, muffled voice, "Sycaerunax did the bulk of the damage."

You smile and say in an overjoyed voice, "He the one who took down the tower?"

Vayne says to you in Hashani in a quiet, muffled voice, "Ormyrr tore through the citizens as Dala'myrr ground the city into rubble."

Vayne says in Hashani in a quiet, muffled voice, "Even Pericles is dead."

You smile broadly and say in an overjoyed voice, "Unreal."

Vayne says in Hashani in a quiet, muffled voice, "The orphanage was crushed."

You have tmoted: Cinya turns to give Vayne another elated smile, emitting an oddly girlish squeal of joy as she wraps her arms around Vayne in an excited, overjoyed embrace.

Vayne wraps his arms around you, his face revealing that he does not exactly share your sentiments.

Verily arrives from the north.

Vayne grins mischievously at you.

Vayne gives you a peck on the cheek.

You have emoted: Cinya eventually unlatches, turning again towards the sunken city, eyes drinking in the sight, all but bouncing on the balls of her feet in a giddy elation.

Vayne sways back and forth.

Verily says impetuously in a warm, downy voice, "Good was said to exist as long as the Te'serra stood. Now they're gone. It was then claimed to be there so long as the Jewel kept on shining. Now it is gone. What now shall they say?"

A wry smile flits across Verily's lips.

You have emoted: Cinya takes a step towards the water, spreading her arms dramatically wide. "What now, Shallam?" she yells out over the water in a victorious tone. "What -now-!" she repeats to no one in particular, quite obviously enjoying the moment a good deal.

You have tmoted: Cinya whirls on her heel at the question, still grinning rather madly.

You say in a triumphant voice, "What will -who- say? They're gone!"

Verily's head dips low in quiet contemplation, only to suddenly perk at the sound of that yell, sheer amusement tugging at her spirits.

You say amusedly in a triumphant voice, "They're -gone-, Verily. Their books, their records, all of it. Dead."

Vayne says in Hashani in a warm, confident voice, "Ysebelle made the wrong choice."

Verily's lips furl in a faint grin of amusement, wings rustling as she responds with an idle shrug.

Verily says wryly in a warm, downy voice, "I would have liked for some of those books, but I think the tradeoff is a fair one."

Vayne shakes his head at the ruin before him.

You smile and say in a triumphant voice, "More than fair!"

You have emoted: Cinya turns back to the ruins again, another round of elated laughter shaking her as she shaker her head in disbelief.

Vayne whispers to Verily in Hashani in a warm, confident voice, "She has lost it."

Verily whispers to Vayne in a warm, downy voice, "I don't quite share her level of hatred for the place, but it's hard to deny that her excitement is a touch infectious."

Vayne smirks.

Vayne whispers to Verily in Hashani in a warm, confident voice, "Especially with her jumping all over you."

You have emoted: Cinya cups her hands at her mouth and yells out at top volume, "Fuck you, Shallam!", drawing out each and every syllable slowly, with a level of joy that is undeniably (and almost painfully) apparent.

Verily steps forward, her gaze casting out over the waters as her voice lifts in a tone rife with mock innocence, "Alas, I don't think it can really hear you now."

Vayne's lips push downwards into a comical grimace as he tries his best not to break out into laughter.

You have tmoted: Cinya grins down at Verily, the expression hardly seeming to fit her face.

You smile broadly and say in a triumphant voice, "It sure as Inferno can't, can it?"

You have emoted: Cinya looks up again to yell, "You can't hear a gods-damned thing!" at a volume that ensures her voice will be sore tomorrow.

Verily gives a cloudy glass tumbler to you.

Verily gives a generous glass snifter to you.

Verily gives a cloudy glass tumbler to Vayne.

Verily gives a generous glass snifter to Vayne.

You beam broadly at Verily.

You smile broadly and say in a triumphant voice, "Just what I was thinking!"

You smile broadly and say to Vayne in a triumphant voice, "She makes the best Ravensong. Doesn't she make the best Ravensong?"

As the fine brandy glides into your mouth, the heavy spirit gives a sweet and warming taste.

Verily smiles impishly and says in a warm, downy voice, "I figured that if there was to be a celebration, it surely couldn't do without."

Your eyes sparkle with amusement at Verily.

As the fine brandy glides into your mouth, the heavy spirit gives a sweet and warming taste.

The corners of Vayne's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

You smile broadly and say in a triumphant voice, "This is magnificent. Shallam is no more, my family is here with me..."

Vayne recklessly takes a drink of emerald green absinthe, his face contorting with resolve as the liquid slides over his tongue and down his throat.

Verily's wings mantle loosely about her body, lips struggling to restrain too broad a grin.

You have tmoted: Cinya slings one arm each over Vayne and Verily, drawing them in for a sideways hug as she sighs wistfully at the ruins.

"Heh heh heh," Vayne chuckles.

Verily starts in momentary surprise, only to furl an arm about you in return.

Vayne gives you a friendly cuddle.

You have emoted: Cinya steps forward and chucks the empty glass into the water.

"Ha!" you exclaim with gusto.

Verily says contemplatively in a warm, downy voice, "At least you know now what to replace that portrait with."

You grin and nod at Verily.

Verily smirks.

Verily dips her head in a small nod towards the sinking glass.

"Ha!" Vayne exclaims with gusto.

Verily says amusedly in a warm, downy voice, "It'll be at home soon enough. Disposed of, garbage with garbage."

Vayne says in Hashani in a warm, confident voice, "It would be prettier."

You have emoted: Cinya trudges eagerly into the water until it reaches her mid-thigh, stopping to stare over the horizon again, studying it with glee.

Vayne smirks.

You have tmoted: Cinya turns back to face Verily and Vayne, still half-submerged, and shouts back, "This is fucking beautiful!"

Vayne says in Hashani in a warm, confident voice, "Careful not to trip over a body."

You laughingly say in a triumphant voice, "If it's a Shallamite body, I don't give a damn!"

Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    ^ I like how we were able to keep the shrine up for longer than 10 minutes.  It was a close call though :)
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I feel jealous now. That is an awesome ritual.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• edited December 2012

Best ritual I have ever seen in Achaea, that Draekar guy was awesome!

Also much love to @Aurora for letting us do this to mark such an auspicious occasion.

• @Lodi that was epic! I'm sorry I missed it.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• @Rean that was awesome, thank you so much for sharing that.

@Lodi maaaaaannnnn... if I were better at playing Evil, I'd love seeing that.
    meh

• @Rean

I really really wish that I had joined when Matsuhama was more active.  That was bloody awesome.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    That was gorgeous.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Rean said:
    The reason we didn't recruit new ordermembers after Mats left was, well... they'd miss out on this. I thought I'd share it for everyone else. Enjoy. :) (also, this was when I was a bit better at the whole fighting thing. :) ) Figured you'd like to see this, @Synbios. Pretty sure you would have gotten in if he didn't go dormant, you were an awesome Scion. Your log rocked. :)
    Thanks! 

That is one hell of a log there. I'm glad to have been a Scion, and ICly, though he has moved on, Synbios still treasures his time as a Scion and still keeps Mats' teachings to heart.

• Quite welcome. I was waiting until the end of the event to post the log, but I didn't think it'd end so close to the holidays. Rean's pretty much retired now, except a little fighting here and there, probably. It's easily one of my favorite moments in Achaea, one day I'll post the log of Tanris and Rean in that epic Ascendants finale. It's probably like 9 gb or something. :D
  • AitoxAitox South Africa
    @Rean took me on a journey there with you! Fantastic log :)

@Lodi I got so excited by your log, I wanted to yell those word, too. Brilliant, as usual.
  • edited December 2012
    Aitox said:
    @Rean took me on a journey there with you! Fantastic log :)

@Lodi I got so excited by your log, I wanted to yell those word, too. Brilliant, as usual.
    Thanks! I appreciate that. Rean was the first to climb through the newest Scion stuff, hence Dumah talking about a new face. Everyone who joined once the latest Mats took over went through that (some much more rapidly than others, as Mats liked to remind us) and it's been well over a year, so it was nice to re-read it as I searched for logs. :)

@Lodi And damn, I would have nabbed you for Mats if I could have. Screw fighting ability, you're badass enough as is. Legendary sermon, how do you feel about Ashtan? :D (I kid. Partially, at least. But seriously though, if you want to join...)