No-brainer lesson package for 25 IG credits?

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone might be willing to buy my character a no-brainer 1000 lesson package in return for my 25 IG credits? They are priced the same ($10) and I saw some other people doing it on the forums... not sure if people would actually be willing though.
Please msg me in-game or send me a tell if I'm on.
Thanks for considering ^_^

Comments

• Also looking for this for Milabar, 25 for the 1000 :) in game message works :)
  • I am still looking for this trade if anyone is interested at all :S 

• Good luck, enjoy.
  • Iniar Sending you 25 credits! Thank you so much for this, will help me heaps! ^_^

• I'll throw them your way to,  is it the same ig name? 

Highly appericate now I can refill and pluck lol
  • edited January 2017
    Whoever it was that bought me another package... Thank you so so much <3 If you wouldn't mind stepping out from your generous shadow, I'd like to thank you personally!

EDIT: Oh, it was you! Thank you Milabar! Sending you a message, just a sec.

• Didn't want to make a completely new thread... so apologies for hijacking this one.

I'm also looking for a pair of lesson packages, and I'll offer the same trade for them.
  • edited January 2017
    Edit: I got you one of the 1000 lesson packages, @Adrak.

• Thanks again, @Shayde. Still looking for the other one.
  • In the interest of keeping the forum compact, I'll hijack this thread from Adrak. Could anyone buy a no-brainer pack for me, please? I too am offering 25 credits in return.
  • I have received the no-brainer lessons pack from a kind, yet anonymous Achaean. Many thanks (and I will keep the credits around for a while in case you decide you want them).
  • I just received the second no-brainer pack from another (same?) generous and mysterious stranger. I am grateful for (and overwhelmed by) your magnanimity.