For those of you who drag novices hunting like me....

Made this pretty simple script just to translate the message when an individual levels, to let you know what level they just obtained.

Download here, simply install, and let me know if you have any issues or find that a certain level doesn't register (Probably just a typo, but do notify me so I can update it).

When I get more time, I'll add the rest of the levels. Just wanted to share what I had so far. Shoutout to @Armali for helping newbie coder Baesgar call from his super fancy local table B)

Comments

• Oh, I suppose I should have included the table currently contains levels 10 - 75, which is usually where the novices I lead reside.
  • edited January 2017
    Every time I take a novice bashing, they wind up dying horribly at least once. :/

This looks pretty good though, nice work.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Every time I take a novice bashing, they wind up dying horribly at least once. :/

This looks pretty good though, nice work.
    I only know so many places on the mainland that I can drag novices around without risk to them. And half of them I don't hunt (anymore) for RP reasons. 

So I end up dropping down to Logosian level places, which is still good for them but is taking areas away from logosian bashers :(
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Be a Runie, defend is best skill. I usually hunt in lesserform with novices because of this reason. Thanks, @Aesgar!