New Life

2»

Comments

• Pick wisely there is a limit to help name change 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Omor said:
    That's definitely worth having a child named Gattan'bahar. Just sign the birth cert while she's still on the epidural, she won't be able to get up to stop you.
    I know someone who named their kid John Connor like this and it took his wife YEARS to figure it out.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Liyane said:
    Omor said:
    That's definitely worth having a child named Gattan'bahar. Just sign the birth cert while she's still on the epidural, she won't be able to get up to stop you.
    I know someone who named their kid John Connor like this and it took his wife YEARS to figure it out.
    It's funny you mention that because every time I hear Sarah Connor mentioned on the news, I can't help but think of the police officer that got terminated. :/
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• This thread made me smile because my name IRL is incredibly close to someone I see and interact with regularly in the game. Just one letter difference!

My favorite Achaean name so far for a baby girl would be @Lylith though. I'd definitely call the baby Lily for a short nickname. I don't think Truax would try doing that IC to the original though. :) 
  • My little boy is called Alex. My surname begins with an F. I was SO tempted to "misspell" his name Axel on the birth certificate so he would for ever have his own theme tune. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    My little boy is called Alex. My surname begins with an F. I was SO tempted to "misspell" his name Axel on the birth certificate so he would for ever have his own theme tune. 
    This would make you the worst person that has ever and could ever exist, I'm pretty sure
  • Sobriquet said:
    My little boy is called Alex. My surname begins with an F. I was SO tempted to "misspell" his name Axel on the birth certificate so he would for ever have his own theme tune. 

•         

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Congratulations @Borran!!!! So happy for you! Kids are the best. Kids really cut into your achaea time though.... heh. 

Calliope is great! My daughter is Coraline.... partly from the Gaiman book but the Neraeos/ocean tie-in is cool too. 

What about..... Thalia, Catarin, Selene, Maya?

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Way to go @Borran!

Always partial to: Danae, Daphne, or Diana.

And you could have @Meepmeep as fun nickname or middle name!

• Name him/her Silas. After Me.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Silas said:
    Name him/her Silas. After Me.
    @Halo already did that.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.