New Life

Hello, Achaeans! I have great news! Today I found out my wife is pregnant with our first child!

We've been throwing around baby names for a while and she keeps bringing up Greek/Roman names and she frequently touches on names that remind me of Achaea and now it's got me thinking. What do you think are the best names from Achaea to name a baby in real life? The one I remember my wife suggesting was Calliope.  

Comments

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    @Sarapis That's the only name needed. Ever.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Nix that. @Sarapis @Clementus @Tecton the First has to be the full name.

You make it any shorter and I swear by the one finger....-shakes fist-

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    @Halo used @Silas. Funny thing is, I believe his wife picked that one and she's never played Achaea.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Ran them by the wife.  All misses.

• Aegoth is #1 name
  • @Borran Don't listen to @Aegoth. Bann is #1 name.

• Congrats!  And Rhodri is nice.  RoRo for short. Kesher, too.   There are a bunch of great female names here, I think.  My favorites, off the top of my head, are Lylian, Lylith (or is that an Aetolian) and Sarathai.  I agree with your wife on Calliope, too.  Also, Farrah, Kala and Ryli.  
  • Borran said:
    Hello, Achaeans! I have great news! Today I found out my wife is pregnant with our first child!

We've been throwing around baby names for a while and she keeps bringing up Greek/Roman names and she frequently touches on names that remind me of Achaea and now it's got me thinking. What do you think are the best names from Achaea to name a baby in real life? The one I remember my wife suggesting was Calliope.  

• Rohain, Gwenith,  (Tahquil as well of course)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Andariel, Oberyn, Garrindel, Mycale, Thalia, or Sinesse.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Berniesandal.
    Huh. Neat.
  • As a father of three, of which one little over a month old, might I suggest Ourania. You'll be looking at the moon quite a lot in the beginning, wondering if you'll ever be getting some sleep :p

Also: congratulations!
  • Congratulations! The wife and I just had our first, a little girl we named Katie Ann-Marie, in December and it's been nothing but awesome!

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    An easy idea is to look through your bloodlines and see any interesting names you might like.

Some from mine were Miya, Shiro, Neko, Elenia, Kotori, Kaili, Dalara.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I'm partial to Gavriil. 

• Best name is obviously @Aurora

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Slith. Everybody's favorite.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    I'm always partial to Ydachikachishiroul.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Tecton said:
    I'm always partial to Ydachikachishiroul.

You're also late. :-1: 
    Huh. Neat.
  • O.o thanks all. I got 9 months to figure this out,  but Calliope is going to be hard to beat. 

• ................... Gattan'bahar.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Yeah.. I'm with you,  but I'm sure the wife is going to look at me like I grew a 2nd head.

• That's definitely worth having a child named Gattan'bahar. Just sign the birth cert while she's still on the epidural, she won't be able to get up to stop you.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Call your child Dragonknight.

Or Viola.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Borran said:
    she keeps bringing up Greek/Roman names
    Rho.
  • Ryzeth said:
    Call your child Dragonknight.

Or Viola.
    Stop that, now, we don't need more horses violated.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Sarapis said:
    Slith. Everybody's favorite.
    Go take a relaxing nap. D :<
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.