Retirement Credits not showing up?

I recently retired a character on another game to come to Achaea, and found that after I'd created, went through the intro, and registered, I have no credits available to me. I confirmed it's the same email address, the registration confirmation and the retirement confirmation are two days apart.

I've emailed support awaiting assistance, but I was wondering if perhaps this was a standard thing, and there's some sort of wait time before the credits are released?

Thanks all!

Comments

• Did you log in and confirm on your old character? I believe I got mine within 24 hours after waiting the grace period then confirming on my old character in game. 
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    You tried?:

RETIRE CREDITS
     The number of credits available to your registration account.

RETIRE CREDITS TRANSFER <amount>
     Transfer the credits from your account to a new character that is less than 30
     days old on ANY Iron Realms game. You CANNOT transfer credits to a character
     that is more than 30 days old. No exceptions will be made.
  • Hi @Fflam, once you have confirmed the retirement the administration in the game you retired in will need to manually approve it. This generally doesn't take long but can be up to 5 days.
  • Nicola said:
    Hi @Fflam, once you have confirmed the retirement the administration in the game you retired in will need to manually approve it. This generally doesn't take long but can be up to 5 days.
    Well, I can't log into my old character anymore - they have to approve it after it's already locked? I assumed they wouldn't lock it until it was approved. 
  • They lock it once you sit through the 24 hour grace period to make sure you really want to retire that character. Then you confirm the retirement, your character gets locked and gets submitted to the admins for approval. How long has your character been locked?
  • Puxi said:
    They lock it once you sit through the 24 hour grace period to make sure you really want to retire that character. Then you confirm the retirement, your character gets locked and gets submitted to the admins for approval. How long has your character been locked?
    Ahhhh, well it's been locked since Saturday morning. That explains it - do you get an email once it's been approved? Also, on the bonkers chance it doesn't get approved, what happens to your credits?
  • Saturday was New Years Eve, so give them a few days since it was over a holiday. You won't lose your credits, don't worry bud.
  • You'll get an email once it's approved.