2017 Hype

Coming soon...

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I heard James Blunt is releasing an album in 2017

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Put me in coach
  • Let me know when it's 2018. 2017 sounds like it's gonna be a real drag.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Next year might have big movements and changes for me. Nothing confirmed or certain yet, and many more hurdles to overcome, but fingers crossed.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Y'all missed the point of this thread. 

My man, @Gyrth, is returning to us. It is legitimately the only reason to be excited for this coming year. Stifle your plebeian desires. 

• @Gyrth This thread is going downhill fast
  • Dartega said:
    @Gyrth This thread is going downhill fast
    Rofl, never not a good time to celebrate!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Dunn said:
    Y'all missed the point of this thread. 

My man, @Gyrth, is returning to us. It is legitimately the only reason to be excited for this coming year. Stifle your plebeian desires. 
    @Gyrth man, we missed you. It's 'bout time we all hook up in Nashville again and watch you get crunk on a bar couch.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Plans of Thailand and NYC again rest in my 2017... oh Anaheim for nerdcon and @Xaden also.

• It feels like it would be pretty hard to top going to Japan and meeting @Mishgul in person. But....I got invited to go to Anime Expo/Los Angeles this summer with a couple of gal friends and be their photographer/cosplay handler. All expenses except for the plane ticket would be paid for. Free anime con for me.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Well, it's 2017 and so far not that impressed :pensive:

Happy New Years, folks.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Well, it's 2017 and so far not that impressed :pensive:

Happy New Years, folks.
    I'm just grumpy that @Lyrin didn't go out to a bar with me, when he specifically said he'd be in the neighbourhood.

(Happy New Years, though. Hopefully 2017 is better than 2016!)
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Daeir said:
    The Sydney fireworks sucked. Refund plz.
    Yeah, watched it on TV because they are usually the best ones and the last few years have been pretty awesome. This year just really sucked. :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    We probably get a week in and Betty White kicks it.

• Good stuff in 2017:

- Young Justice S3
    - GOTG 2
    - maybe DC movies will get good?? (lol unjustifiable optimism)
    - Starmourn
    - new Dresden Files
    - I have a whole bunch of peanut M&Ms
    - the Batman ipod case I ordered will be arriving
    - Spider-man: Homecoming
  • Good stuff in 2017:

- Young Justice S3
    - GOTG 2
    - Starmourn
    - new Dresden Files

Peace Talks ftw!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Good stuff in 2017:

- Young Justice S3
    - GOTG 2
    - Starmourn
    - new Dresden Files
    This is the important part.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    A bit weird how Spiderman and Aunt May just keeps getting younger and younger...

• Bann said:
    Good stuff in 2017:

- Young Justice S3
    - GOTG 2
    - Starmourn
    - new Dresden Files
    This is the important part.
    yeah, but, like, a lot of peanut M&Ms