Where'd the things on my wall go?

Hi! I recall having a 'wall' of sorts on my profile page but I can't see anything posted on it anymore. Where'd it go?

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Everyone's seemed to be wiped out at some point, strangely.
    Huh. Neat.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    It has a 3 month decay timer

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I'm really sad, I had some posts on my wall from now retired characters that poofed. Not many people posts on walls, I'd wish they'd extend the timer.

• Also, I'm hijacking this thread for a question. I thought there used to be the ability to add links to your profile such as blogs, etc. Where is this located?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Shayde said:
    Also, I'm hijacking this thread for a question. I thought there used to be the ability to add links to your profile such as blogs, etc. Where is this located?
    It's still there! http://forums.achaea.com/profile/edit
    For some reason, the actual link to that isn't found anywhere that I can see anymore, but just throw edit onto the end of your profile and it brings up the options.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• You are fantastic! Thank you!! :)