Mudlet Scripts

Hello, I've done some searches and googling, found a couple scripts, but apparently most links are old or broken. I'm looking for something to make harvesting, gathering, extraction, synthesis, etc a bit easier. Yes, I could totally make a crap ton of aliases to do this, but I'd rather have something a bit more clean. If anyone can put something decent together that would be great, I can pay if needed. Thanks.

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I don't have anything for synthesis, but check out the links in my signature. P sure I've got the rest in there somewhere.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • That works, thanks.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited December 2016
    This one by @Mishgul is pretty awesome for Harvesting, Gathering, and Extracting!

http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/3047/harvester-gatherer-extractor/

It's just missing the harvesting definitions for Svof in the latest version, which he really ought to update back in. But they can easily just be added onto a new script in the Harvesting folder so the custom prompt works.

function HarvestingDefinitions()

svo.adddefinition("@harvmode", "returnHarvMode()")

end

function returnHarvMode()
    	local string = ""
     	if harvesting then
    		string = string .. "[Harv]"
    	end
    	if extracting then
    		string = string .. "[Extr]"
    	end
    	if gathering then
    		string = string .. "[Gath]"
    	end
    	return string
    end<br>

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• That's amazingly hot... thank you!
  • On a slightly different note... does anyone have a working conjuration script I can have/buy/steal or what ever? I've tried using some of the enchanting scripts I've found but the only working one I found has missing pieces. Since I'm not a coder I don't know how to fix it without ruining everything, which by the way, I'm amazing at doing.

If anyone has anything please let me know, thank you!
  • There is one inside Svo
  • Okay, didn't think to look there, found it. Do you know if I have to set anything up, can it do multiples at a time, etc?
  • The documentation is your friend: http://svof.github.io/svof/enchanter.html

If you have the medallion, use "vconfig haveenchantmentmedallion", if you don't have a standard pack or need to specify a pack ID, use vconfig enchantgetgold <command> and vconfig enchantputgold <command>
  • Thank you! You're amazing!
  • Uhhh... something else, I don't see anything in the script for imbuing on scrolls.. is it in there and I'm just not seeing it?
  • just use the scroll as item to enchant
  • Okay, I'm just an idiot I think. I believe I've figured it out. Thank you again :)
  • </code></pre><pre class="CodeBlock"><code><br>

input_var = "1123" --Coming from another function/event/trigger etc

output_var = ""

table1 = {

var1 = {store1 = "command1", store2 = "command2", store3 = "command3", store4 = "command4", currentcount = 1, count = 4},

var2 = {store1 = "command1", store2 = "command2", store3 = "command3", store4 = "command4", currentcount = 1, count = 4},

var3 = {store1 = "command1", store2 = "command2", currentcount = 1, count = 2},

var4 = {store1 = "command1", store2 = "command2", store3 = "command3", currentcount = 1, count = 3},

}

-- var1, var2 etc will be numbers

-- input_var will be number

-- command1, command2, etc will be string

for i ,v in pairs(table1) do

if i == input_var then

output_var = v.store[currentcount]

currentcount = currentcount + 1

if currentcount == count then

currentcount = 1

end

end

end

send("output_var")

So basically if var1 is the same as input_var and var1.currentcount is 1 then output_var should be command1,then var1.currentcount should be 2.

else if var2 is the same as input_var  and var2.currentcount is 4 then output_var should be command4, then var2.currentcount should reset back to 1

• Trying to remember what's the proper way to combine stored values and strings to reference already defined keys in a way that would make above script work, apologies for bad post layouts writing from phone.
  • edited April 2017

If you want to access the value referenced in a table by a variable key, you need to use the square bracket notation:

v["store" .. currentcount]