Trump plays Achaea!

@Aktillum shared these with me, as I don't follow Trump. I'm amazed to find out he gets Achaea so well!

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I so want to believe these are real but I am so conflicted help.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Not finding them. Pretty sure a Twilight follower hacked an account or something. 

• Cooper said:
    100% guaranteed if a player posted this we would be warned and/or banned from the forums.
    The benefits of being the guy that pays the light bill, right?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited December 2016
    Man, I just can't pick my favorite Gavin Belson scene right now.  Or really, the "which Steve" scene works too.  :D
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    It's $juliet, @Trump. Ugh. L2emote.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Melodie said:
    Google "Fake Tweet Generator"

• laughed my ass off.

Well done sir
  • edited December 2016
    Atalkez said:
    Cooper said:
    100% guaranteed if a player posted this we would be warned and/or banned from the forums.
    That's actually us.  Often to the tune of many, many thousands of dollars per customer.  Just sayin'.

I mean, it is what it is, and we all know how this goes, but heck yeah people are going to give him a little shit for it.
  • Kresslack said:
    Melodie said:
    Google "Fake Tweet Generator"
    Seriously, nobody could believe those are real!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Sarapis said:
    Melodie said:
    Let's suggest that in some world near to ours in the metaverse they're real, but not quite in our actual world. So they're like....truth-adjacent at best. I'm pretty sure the President Elect has not joined Mhaldor. I feel like he's more of an Ashtan/Chaos guy, but has not yet discovered the glory of Babel. Regardless, I don't want to perpetuate fake news, so let's acknowledge right now that there's no evidence for it one way or another. 

Oh I figured, no worries. The sentence was more "I want to believe these are real but at the same time I don't want them to be because no", which resolved into the conflicted bit.

Either way, they were both funny and terrifying.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Well... the End is near?

• Next he'll be tweeting that Hillary is responsible for the Tsol'teth.  She's the mother of Tsol'teth.  

• Kiskan said:
    Atalkez said:
    Cooper said:
    That's actually us.  Often to the tune of many, many thousands of dollars per customer.  Just sayin'.

I mean, it is what it is, and we all know how this goes, but heck yeah people are going to give him a little shit for it.
    No, you provide revenue for the company that they've built. Once that revenue is pared down for hard expenses (payroll, taxes etc), then you pay all of your soft expenses (electric, etc) and whatever you have left is profit unless earmarked elsewhere.

So yeah, benefits of being the guy that pays the bills!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Normally the benefit of paying the bill is setting the terms, not violating them.
  • The pics aren't showing up for me...Has something happened or is it just me?
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Berenene said:
    The pics aren't showing up for me...Has something happened or is it just me?
    Just you.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Kyrra said:
    Berenene said:
    The pics aren't showing up for me...Has something happened or is it just me?
    Just you.
    Nah, they expired. You probably still have them cached, Kyrra.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahh yeah, wherever @Aktillum created them or hosted them, they're apparently no longer there. Bummer. :(