[NEXUS] Milling Script

So; with my spare time and picking up the tradeskill, I thought "why the hell not" and have decided to start work on a script!  Hopefully it helps some people learn it, by just getting to read over some coding (which is how I learn), and hopefully it helps some folks out!

Ideally, I'd love some 'help' and to have people give suggestions on how to make the code more minimalist and less all over the place, but here goes.

[NEXUS] MILLING SCRIPT

COMMANDS
  • MILLINGON & MILLINGOFF
    ----Turn the system ON and OFF, respectively.
  • SLOWMILL & SPEEDMILL
    ----Turns the system from 1x to 5x, respectively (meaning you do smaller amounts, or larger amounts)
  • MILL4 <color> <number>
    ----Mills the COLOR you want, X amount of times.  Note; if used with SPEEDMILL on, the NUMBER variable does 5 at a time as well.
    ------ONLY DOES BLUE, YELLOW, AND RED
  • 2MILL4 <color> <number>
    ----Mills the COLOR you want, X amount of times.  Note; if used with SPEEDMILL on, the NUMBER variable does 5 at a time as well.
    ------ONLY DOES GREEN, PURPLE, GOLD

TO USE
  • Simply have the Ink mill in your hand, and reagents in rift.
  • It does not have a fail safe; if something goes awry, it is best to simply shut down all scripts via the lightning bolt at the bottom right of nexus
  • Use the commands, seen above, as you please.
  • ???
  • Enjoy inks

I hope everyone enjoys!

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/das4jg7heqaizoz/AABqhuvI2KNOM4PQjzsoyaPga?dl=0

Comments

• UPDATE: 1.1

Bugfix
    • Fixed a bug where milling for yellow didn't work.
  • This still has issues with lag.  Im having issues if it gets laggy... will work on it tomorrow. 
  • Yeah, I'm actually kind of at a loss for what to do about the lag issue.  I could add a few more if-then statements for whenever you finish milling to set a variable to 1.. and near the start (right after it repeats) it checks for if this variable is 0 or 1.  If 1; it stops.  If 0; it continues.

Sorry it's been a really rough day for me, just trying to figure this out now.
  • Well!  I think I might have fixed it!  At least; whenever I lagged, I didn't shove 5000 of a reagent into the mill so.  Progress?  Probably!  Either way; please do realize that this is VERY much a work in progress.

UPDATE: 1.2

Changes

• Removed the ability to speed or slow mill.  You will always do it in batches of 5 whenever you mill for a colour multiple times.
      ----This does not have a fail safe; if you do not have the reagents, you will waste.
    • If you want to mill ONE ink at a time, simply M4<color> and it should work.
    • New Variable known as MillStatus is added; 0 = MILL IS READY, 1 = MILL ISN'T READY
      ----This, hopefully, should stop cases where lag causes issues.  If you find any issues with this, let me know ASAP>
    • Millstatus is a new alias.
      ----This allows folks to see what status your Mill is in.  Probably won't be 100% accurate.
      ------Yes; you might have to edit the MillStatus variable by hand in nexus settings under the Variable Tab.  This is only to get it to 0, otherwise it'll work!  Probably!

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where yellow inks just weren't being milled due to a typo.  Oops.

http://i.imgur.com/bPooIRi.png

That was it sort-of-stopping the issue in progress.  Yay!  New download link is up in the first post!