R.I.P.

Comments

• Nooooo :( NOT ANOTHER ONE

• Who the hell is that?
  • edited November 2016
    Leonard Cohen. His most known song is Hallelujah.

• that's gross. Good riddance.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Fidel Castro.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Who died right after Florence Henderson, who was a second mother-like figure to so many (even for just a TV series), not to mention a huge theater bug.

What is this year even. Make it stop.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    It's almost over. Maybe December will be relatively quiet. Maybe...

• I still can't get over David Bowie and he was one of the first of the year. 
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Kresslack said:
    Fidel Castro.
    Died on Black Friday. Little Havana rejoiced. 

Next number!

• For those who didn't realize, Ron Glass is Shepard Book from Firefly. :(
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Omor said:
    For those who didn't realize, Ron Glass is Shepard Book from Firefly. :(
    What. :(
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
  • Morthif said:
    I still can't get over David Bowie and he was one of the first of the year. 
    I made this little video tribute to Bowie using footage from Burning Man this year. 

• Sarapis said:
    Morthif said:
    I still can't get over David Bowie and he was one of the first of the year. 
    I made this little video tribute to Bowie using footage from Burning Man this year. 

Yeah I think someone shared it on Facebook when you posted it. It's very beautiful and the end made me tear up again. 

• Krypton said:
    Inventor of the Big Mac died too. 
  • Morthif said:
    Yeah I think someone shared it on Facebook when you posted it. It's very beautiful and the end made me tear up again. 
    I teared up a lot while making it, that's for sure.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Andrew Sachs :( Gone to the great Fawlty Towers in the sky

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Alice Drummond
    Regional to the Bay Area, CA -- there was a terrible fire at the Ghostship artist commune in Oakland, CA last night; the reports of 'why' have been varied, but likely a rave/party.

The tragedy was that the occupants here used a stack of wood pallets as the only access up to and down from the second floor -- at least 9 people died and 25 are still unaccounted for that lived here. Bad, bad way to go :(

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Peter Vaughan, 'Game of Thrones' Maester Aemon, dies at 93.

D:
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Awww. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Rashaan Salaam, former American football player at U of Colorado and with da Bears.

• Hyperlith said:
    Rashaan Salaam, former American football player at U of Colorado and with da Bears.
    I live in Boulder/go to CU, was sad to hear about this :( rip

• And now John Glenn 
  • Alan Thicke, the dad from Growing Pains... Will this torturous year never end? 
    Man, Craig Sager lost his battle with leukemia today. Humanity in general, and sports broadcasting specifically lost a good person.

I echo the sentiment 2016 needs to be all done with this death stuff, but I'm worried about 2017 trying to play topper.

• It's only gonna get worse, man. Boomers ain't getting any younger.
    Nazihk said:
    It's only gonna get worse, man. Boomers ain't getting any younger.
    All I know is that James Earl Jones better stay nice and healthy; I need my kids to watch all the Star Wars movies so they can fully know the power of the Dark Side.