Portland, OR

Just wondering if there are any players from the Portland area. I'd like to see a meetup some time if there is.

Comments

• I'm watched Grimm, I'm never going to Portland

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Sobriquet said:
    I'm watched Grimm, I'm never going to Portland
    I've seen Portlandia so I'm going to  Portland whenever I can

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    I'm in Seattle, but I'd be down to drive down for an Achaea meet depending on work. 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Sobriquet said:
    I'm watched Grimm, I'm never going to Portland
    I was actually an extra in a bar fight in an episode of Grimm. :D
  • edited June 2016
    I think I know which scene you mean too!. Awesome :) Edit - Mrs Sobriquet would like your autograph now!

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Ground Kontrol!

• Hyperlith said:
    Ground Kontrol!
    I used to love that place. Too many hobos in downtown these days though, you can't even walk across the street without being pestered for money.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Elsam said:
    Hyperlith said:
    Ground Kontrol!
    I used to love that place. Too many hobos in downtown these days though, you can't even walk across the street without being pestered for money.
    Smart move -- hang out where there are machines that spit out change all day. 

• I am staying in Portland for a while, just came up here...if anyone wants to visit that is.
  • @Illyose and I live here!
  • I come down the mountain and make it to PDX usually on either Monday or Tuesday for my weekly town trip. If you guys want to meet up some time, that would be fun.
  • I live there. I just get drunk so. Hit me up whenever.
  • What..

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Well after getting a job and such, I live here now. So that is nice.
  • I'm in transit right now, my truck died on me but I am getting a new one Sunday. Who would be up for a little meet in December? Tentatively the 9th (Friday) or the 10th (Saturday)? @Xenomorph gonna have to watch himself though, I'm OG Rose Park 
  • It would be really nice to join you guys and make an appearance and help anyone that needs a lift up there. My only worry is...I haven't been here a long time and I honestly don't play anymore. If I don't even know any of you, I think I need to take a hint I'm at the age i noticed others disappearing when I was younger. I wish they didn't leave because of age, and I'm sure its not as black and white as that. I just don't want to be old rambling asshole that is led away by cops and wins the true to character award for some outburst that totally gets taken out of context the one time i go to portland and I devour a hipster 
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • Solution is to come play and make friends again.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Xenomorph said:
    It would be really nice to join you guys and make an appearance and help anyone that needs a lift up there. My only worry is...I haven't been here a long time and I honestly don't play anymore. If I don't even know any of you, I think I need to take a hint I'm at the age i noticed others disappearing when I was younger. I wish they didn't leave because of age, and I'm sure its not as black and white as that. I just don't want to be old rambling asshole that is led away by cops and wins the true to character award for some outburst that totally gets taken out of context the one time i go to portland and I devour a hipster 
    Atalkez said:
    Solution is to come play and make friends again.
    I know right...@xenomorph just come afk and  be a figurehead or  whatever

• Last time I did a meetup in PDX was when I was playing Aetolia here and there. Ended up screaming at some bums, cops showed up, then as I was walking away drunkenly a woman gave me $5 and a six inch tuna sub and said "I wish the cops would leave the homeless alone." I think we would get on just fine @Xenomorph
  • I have been mistaken for homeless too and also given a fiver! Course it was because my car broke down on Thanksgiving and was walking through pretty bad rain for PDX standards. 
  • Korben said:
    There is an age at which people leave, but after that there is an age at which people return.
    Truest thing on the internet.
  • Shit. I completely spaced it and flaked on you guys. When's the next meet? I'll be there. Trey and Batista are coming too.
  • Xenomorph said:
    Shit. I completely spaced it and flaked on you guys. When's the next meet? I'll be there. Trey and Batista are coming too.
    Shit, if you're buying, buddy. Lost job back in November, still haven't lined up anything new. Will let Batista know, though!

• Xenomorph said:
    Shit. I completely spaced it and flaked on you guys. When's the next meet? I'll be there. Trey and Batista are coming too.
    That sounds suspiciously like an order.

Def up, Infernals. The last of us speaks.
  • @Batista  Oregon?  FFS.  Shit, I'll come along just to #axestun the whole lot of you!  I hear the cops there are cool as shit.

• Trey said:
    Xenomorph said:
    Shit, if you're buying, buddy. Lost job back in November, still haven't lined up anything new. Will let Batista know, though!
    How much would it cost to get you out here btw? I just sold my house and made a killing. I'd be honored to help you get here. Any of you Infernals I've known it'd damn good to meet and go do something fun and have some drinks. We don't have a guild anymore, and it'd be really nice to have a closing ceremony or whatever in the RL since most of us didn't have a second to IC one to begin with. What's your situation Batista? Where are you or how far away are you? Vadim? Carmain is in UK still and has a little one now so can't expect him to make it but we'd sure Skype him that night and send him cheers as one of our top fighters and plain ol just great friend. Tirac, the same goes for you brother, Arador, Kinilan, I'm gonna feel bad for forgetting names it's been so long but it'd be kickass to do something. 
  • Caelan, Semper Fi, it'd be awesome to have you out here, and go to a Jailblazers game no less. You are east coast still right? God I'm gonna be drunk as shit and glad to see you guys. We should all wind up on the inmates listing in the Portland jail. Just to maintain RP of course
  • Florida, but I don't give a shit. My brothers will be there, and so will I.