Pretty List Offerings

KelloniusKellonius Cape Girardeau, Missouri
edited December 2016 in Curing Systems and Scripts
Title pretty much says it all. I wrote a script that will track list offerings and display a neater and prettier list at the bottom. Link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d10gfqj7dln6o63/AAD0If7zGK2FKNJ6cz2Xflsna?dl=0

Simply install the package and run the alias "listofferings." Let me know if something doesn't work. Preview pastebin: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/o3-7Jcrr

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Wish I was in a Order to use this! The only suggestion I have for an addition, based off the questions I've been asking @Taraus and @Watchman is how my essence count stacks up vs others. So maybe add a way to sort the list by essence count?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Slight issue in that it's also reporting "Essence count" below elist and vlist... guessing it's just triggered off the ending line

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KelloniusKellonius Cape Girardeau, Missouri
    Klendathu said:
    Slight issue in that it's also reporting "Essence count" below elist and vlist... guessing it's just triggered off the ending line
    Hmm. Ok. I'll have a fix for that up in a few minutes. 

Puxi said:
    Wish I was in a Order to use this! The only suggestion I have for an addition, based off the questions I've been asking @Taraus and @Watchman is how my essence count stacks up vs others. So maybe add a way to sort the list by essence count?
    This might probe a little difficult considering the method I had to use to make this work. But I'm sure there is a way. I'll think on it and get back to you.
  • No worries, could always copy and paste to excel or something.
    Klendathu said:
    Fixed that issue. Same download link should work. Also added the alias and script to its own folder instead of letting it float out there.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for not mentioning my struggle. Antonius to save the day!
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.