Pokemon Sun and Moon

2»

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    You can max happiness by teaching TMs now. So just keep teaching two different TMs to your Pichu back and forth until it's maxed on happiness.
  • What?! Good to know!
  • So close to completing my Alola Dex. I'm sitting at like 93% at the moment.
  • My biggest beef with this game is mostly how many tutorials they have on every. Single. THING! Not even the first game had this many tutorials. Otherwise, it is pretty enjoyable. I absolutely LOVE the water starter. 

• Liyane said:
    I'm raging hard against this game right now because my freaking Pichu isn't evolving even after winning many fights with it, no faints, and doing the stupid petting system over and over again.

Otherwise I'm enjoying the increase in difficulty over past games.
    I just found out that the petting system increases affection, not friendship.  Friendship is a totally different stat.  You can get the friendship of your pokemon rated in Konikoni city.  One of the things you can do to increase friendship there is to give your pokemon a massage.  You can do it once a day.

Also, I can deal with team skull being idiots, but OMG Lillie is so freaking annoying.  Always getting lost and then having to be brought back to me.  Oh? What's that? She got lost AGAIN? I didn't ask her to come along with me, LEAVE HER OUT IN THE FREAKING JUNGLE!  And then her preaching about how she doesn't like to watch pokemon battles because she doesn't like seeing them get hurt...but oh, she's ok with watching mine...get your priorities sorted out!
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Berenene said:
    Liyane said:
    I'm raging hard against this game right now because my freaking Pichu isn't evolving even after winning many fights with it, no faints, and doing the stupid petting system over and over again.

Otherwise I'm enjoying the increase in difficulty over past games.
    I just found out that the petting system increases affection, not friendship.  Friendship is a totally different stat.  You can get the friendship of your pokemon rated in Konikoni city.  One of the things you can do to increase friendship there is to give your pokemon a massage.  You can do it once a day.

Also, I can deal with team skull being idiots, but OMG Lillie is so freaking annoying.  Always getting lost and then having to be brought back to me.  Oh? What's that? She got lost AGAIN? I didn't ask her to come along with me, LEAVE HER OUT IN THE FREAKING JUNGLE!  And then her preaching about how she doesn't like to watch pokemon battles because she doesn't like seeing them get hurt...but oh, she's ok with watching mine...get your priorities sorted out!
    There is a reason for that...which I won't spoil anything but it leads to something cool

• No, she isn't.
  • Aaand, just hit 100%
    Thanks @Kithallo for the last push!