Anyone got good script for damnation?

The one I have is for group settings (which for all I know is the only way you will get a damnation) and I can't code lua worth a darn. Does anyone have any good scripts for damnations?

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates

Best Answer

Answers

• Rumor is The godzilla system can afk damnation people  ;)
  • Jinsun said:
    Rumor is The godzilla system can damnation afk people  ;)
    Fixed that for you!
  • @Jinsun What is the godzilla system?

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited November 2016
    something you'll want to use if you never want to actually be good at combat.

realtalk: don't script your offence. Thats for suckers. Learn your class and learn how to damnation by your own skills
  • Alright, I'll keep that in mind

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited November 2016
    Scripting your offense is fine as long as you write the script yourself so you understand both what the script is doing as well as why you want to be doing that.

The problem with scripting is when you get scripts from other people and so you understand neither of those things.
  • Sorry mine is kind of a tongue in cheek inside forums joke. I'm not a knight player and never have been but I think the one thing you need is a good limb counter. The rest you should be able to manual with aliases. I swapped from full auto with one key to manual and have gotten about 10x better than I used to be. Not the best occie but with practice you can be great manual at almost any class. I've had people accuse me of being automated since I started manualing. It mostly just forces you to understand the killroute better and get better instincts.
  • You should definitely have a limb counter and can try Austere's tracker for afflictions if you want. You're not going to find a script that just damns people for you, though. That's not really how combat works.

You have to learn what you need to do to get to a kill then practice getting there. You can use scripting to supplement wherever you want it, but only because you know what you want the script to do and when.