Possible Streaming

I'm of streaming games sometime and am curious if anyone else would want to be apart of it. 
Something like an Achaea streaming group. 

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I've seen people try this in the past, usually on new characters though. It would otherwise be too easy to metagame or have certain details revealed that you might not want to have broadcast public. I think an interesting concept would be a group with someone (or multiple someone's) streaming as new characters that band together and work as a close group towards common and individual goals.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Yeah though with some of these forums, it'd be almost too easy to look through them and connect the dots unless there's ways to completely change up your gamer id without costing money. 

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    And I'm not streaming Achaea. Refering to PS4, Xbox one, and PC. 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Ah, gotcha. Well, I'm done if you ever get involved in GTA V or ARK on PC. I think an Achaean group on GTA V online would be pretty neat. Can import the logo as a crew emblem even.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I have the Grand Merchants as a crew and I play GTA V on Xbox One and PC. 

• I down to group up on a pc game. I have the software for streaming also.
  • I stream from time to time, PC games: League of Legends, Overwatch, H1Z1 KotK, HotS, Titanfall 2, Borderlands (pick one), Diablo III, and Hearthstone. If people start getting together on other games I would be more than happy to pick up new ones, I just want some people to game with!
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I'm kinda hoping more for ps4. I don't have alot of games on pc. 

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    For those interested in watching GTA V, on the PS 4. 

• Only streaming I can do on PS4 is through the built-in steaming app. Haven't messed with it yet, but I'm game for giving it a shot. HMU on PSN, my name is SkinTape
  • Are any of you streamers successfully streaming on a low upload connection? I would love to stream to supplement my LPs, but I haven't figured out how - or if its even possible - to stream decent quality at 0.5 Mbps upload.
  • From what I can tell, decent quality is about 2Mbps. And then there's other considerations too, such as FPS games require more bandwidth than usual due to fast paced movements.