The world didn't end for some reason (awkward), so here's a special end of the year rave.

edited December 2012 in North of Thera
So, like, the year is ending. It has been a pretty eventful one for me (and everyone else). From being a total idiot genius IRL to getting ready to move to Australia, things've been changing a lot. My mother came down with cancer earlier this year (fully recovered, tyvm) and the few people I told were extremely supportive. Etc, etc, Tvistor's emo.

ANYWAY! It's been a seriously eventful one. I need to wake up early but am taking the time to drop off a ton of raves. (and everyone else should do the same for those players they love -- no I don't care we already have a thread, this is special). In no particular order (and only including citymates):

I know you aren't going to read this @Tenemara, but you were the coolest thing to hit the Congregation since Carmain decided Infernal was boring.

@Sherazad, thanks for always being free to talk and upbeat no matter how things are going for you. It gets everyone else's moods up too.

@Antidas You KSing noob, I hope you trip and fall on your artie bow dude, I gotta say you're one of the main reasons I've stuck around. You are the voice that whispers 'What if we just backstab everything?' when I am being buried in people claiming combat isn't vital to Mhaldor.

@Jurixe is more or less one of the pillars of RP in Mhaldor at this point. Though we've agreed on and off over things, I'd be a total jerk not to give her a shout out -- chillax and keep doing your thing!

@Tirac, for just being insanely badass. Have you seen the guy? Fear not fear, fear me. I bet Sartan has a Tirac shrine somewhere.

For sparring me, bouncing around vivisect ideas and being the beating heart of the Maldaathi (or like, if not the entire heart, then at least the right ventricle), here's to Sir @Arador.

@Kaevan should definitely get a mention for being ridiculously classy/Evil/intelligent. He made for a hell of an interesting Tyrannus at times.

@Xenomorph for doing his utmost to keep Mhaldor amazing. He doesn't get enough credit for his work at all. Hail Tyrannus!

Here's one to @Jiraishin for taking the astounding effort to keep up to date with the Naga no matter what's going on IRL for you. The dedication is amazing, and anyone that doesn't agree need to wait 30 minutes so I can classchange to monk and AXK them.

@Ayoxele, if we do not woeifjaokdmv together, we shall woeifjaokdmv apart.

@Garao for being a constant voice of reason, immune to herd mentality and a jerk that needs to stop. Class. Changing. (Let him into the ACC, also)

I don't talk to many forestals unless I'm going to be like 'Haha, I have vanquished thine foliage, mine barbarous adversaries!', so here's one for @Aepas who against all odds has somehow managed to successfully RP a forestal in post-alchemist Mhaldor. I don't even. What.

Here's a collective one for all the CR1s because you a) don't have enough rank to earn your own and b) I wouldn't want you to think I actually cared or anything. @Teela, @Quei, @Turoi, I'm glad I broke my 'No OOC' clan rule for long enough to talk to the lot of you. I hope you die slightly fewer times than the average slave. @Daeir, stop playing your alts, damn it. @Daslin, despite his treachery. =(

And you. @Xer. I'd have gone insane if I thought I was the only person trying to make the transition from 'Thinks combat is interesting' to 'Attempting to kill everything that moves'. Hats off to you.

Although he's never around as much as I'd like, @Lodi adds about 200,000,000 layers to the depths of Mhaldor's culture. From snapping off classy Evil banter on the spur of the moment to the planned brilliance of the IIFA, he goes above and beyond the call.

@Ruth, for somehow going from Seneschal (which like, isn't even a real position) to the best Daemonic Hand I've seen since joining. The EF has gone from 'where we keep the forestals' to 'Ahhhhhh stop punching me in the face'.

@Trey for being so goddamn attractive.

@Nizaris for putting all that work into the BC requirements -- I used the unrevised version when I really needed to fall asleep, as an indicator of how much work went into them.

@Carmain for photosynthesizing.

@Kinilan for blocking down. Useless seafaring jerk does anyone even know what class he is?

And yeah, that Tvistor guy. What does he even do? Posts a lot on the forums or something? Meh. At any rate, I'm almost certain I must have missed someone I'm going to regret forgetting later, but I'm going to play it off like it was intentional. I'm going to sleep bye eaorigmaelkm

Comments

• tl;dr

J/k ily2bb

• I thought kinilan blocked up? :/
  • bastards the lot of ya.
  • Aww, Tvistor, fsijfsifklesal. But only sometimes >.>
  • What, I don't get a mention? D:

Happy to hear about your mom, though (:
  • @Nizaris - the best evil older brother a girl could ask for.

@Arador - just being awesome. Also overwhelmingly patient when I screw things up while testing. 

@Quei @Tvistor @Trey - for some great interactions since I've been back. Even though Tvistor hates me because I use fitness.

@Xenomorph @Ruth @Jurixe and other Mhaldorian leadership I don't get to personally interact with, but I'm sure do a great job too. You guys rock.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    edited December 2012
    @Tvistor stop being so sentimental bro. (just kidding)

everyone who's been close to me this year, and worth mentioning know who they are. I thank you all for another fun year.

@Phaestus and his Order, much fun had this year. Even though I disappeared from the map a few times.... sorry about that..

Also, @Tvistor logs or that death adder was fake bro. FAKE BRO! DO U EVEN LIFT?!
    Let's just leave that Den outta this. It's the dark area in Lion King. We should have never gone there.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited December 2012
    Time to get the clan leader to rename it to "The Elephant Graveyard".

Edit: Will post something on topic a little later.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • That's one of the big jokes in Detroit here.

"That shadowy area over there is the Superbowl, Simba. No Lion has ever been there."

• uguu how did i get mentioned here

raves @Daklore, @Ruth, @Eiredhel, and the rest of my League crew (especially @Daklore, guy made the best of my League career in terms of enjoyment). I may not be able to RP for shit here, but you guys have made my Leagueing lots more interesting and fun! Less ragey too.

Raves to IRE for this year, too. I've been reading the event posts and the discussion here, and it looks like you guys really stepped up the game. Haven't seen an event this intense for most of the time I've been following this game. You guys have a wonderful game - thanks for keeping it up for so long.

You guys have a happy and exciting next year! I'll be waiting for you guys at League. <3

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
    @Trey, I have to add you in on the list. srsly. You know exactly effin' why. Thank you for not killing me and keeping things entertaining.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I've recently returned from five years of dormancy and things have been pretty fascinating. The last few months have gone from overwhelming to making decisions that I never once dreamed of. If someone had told me, when I first returned, that I'd be Orderless and Ashtani at this point in time, I'd have politely asked what they were smoking. I've no regrets though and I've not been happier.

@Khairt, for being the best text-husband ever, even if his wife makes silly decisions. I think it's been 250 years now. <3

@Verrucht, for being Verrucht. You know I'm eternally grateful that you put up with me. So much time has passed and you're still the person I turned to for those raw conversations. I can't let my guard down that way with anyone else.

@Peak, for being Kyrra's BFF. I seriously think you're putting off Logosian just so I can cook for you. Also, where I am today was to make you happy, and I've never been happier. You are worth it.

@Nellaundra, for restoring my faith in my Beholder proteges. The Order dissolved before I had a chance to really work with you but it provided the chance to get to know you in a way that I don't think would have happened otherwise. I really love the random interactions that pop up and I'm looking forward to more in future, hopefully at better times where neither of us are so tired. You're my favourite granddaughter.

@Tvistor, someday I will actually shield when you shoot arrows at me. I really enjoy the late night OOC conversations that we have. You're a gem.

@Ashtan, because there's some folk that I really want to rave and they really don't like being tagged. Leaving Cyrene was such a huge deal for me and it was something that I was hesitating over. Certain people went out of their way to be supportive and encouraging, and I'm still getting used to things being so different. I feel like I have a place in Ashtan. To those that I actually talk to, you mean a lot to me.

@Trey, for the very amazing late nights, delightful early mornings, and everything in between. There aren't really very many people in my life that I can spend all day, every day talking to. There's a dowry of steel with your name on it.

And, well, I wouldn't have stuck around if it weren't for Selene. The role of the Goddess had such a huge impact on how Kyrra developed and the person behind the role, made every interaction absolutely magic.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited December 2012
    Jhui said:
    I thought kinilan blocked up? :/

He's branching out.

Only four days until I can begin the slide to hating everyone again though.

@Thaumas, I seriously considered including you but you're on team Good now. They don't know you like I did.
  • Huh, the end got cut off.

@Ourania: its been very interesting to have a second divine allied to Babel's crowd, and the contrast between Ourania/Babel's style of interaction has made it a thoroughly interesting experience.

• edited December 2012
    @Tvistor: Shhhh, they're not supposed to.

Edit: Oh, screw this forum's quoting.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Agree where @Hayte, @Kallorn and @Hasar are concerned. Gosh darn you people, come back and stop having a life. I miss you all. :C

I would write one but I am feeling a lot of inertia trying to do it at the moment. Maybe later!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• edited December 2012
    @Tanris: You one of my best friends and we've never met. 4 years of raiding and still going strong. Now I just have to fathom how we both got into leading a huge city...

@Akia: I hate you more than anything. But really, best LoL buddy NA.

@Reine: Brangelina 4 lyf.

@Jarrod: snuke

@Manifest: This guy coming back best thing this year. Haven't laughed this hard since Tanris told me he was blind and used a reader.

@Babel + @Ourania: You're so fking awesome it literally hurts me, and I am proud IRL to be involved IG with you two.

If I don't stop now, this will go on for pages.

• My raves for the year:

Achaean:

@Amunet - We don't talk or really interact anymore, but you went out of your way to help me on so many levels.

@*ulrich - Miss you, miss you, miss you. <3 forever. Sorry I never have messengers up these days.

@Shahai - I am amazed at your char. How can you have made her such the perfect text-daughter for Bo?

@Flair and @Halos - Thank you both for being parts of Bo's RP.

@Lynara - I'm lazy so: [insert pi song here].

@Mindry - If you don't know what your name is doing on this list, I'll be slightly annoyed. But only because it means I have to think up yet another 'threat' that makes you laugh.

@Tvistor - starting this topic, having an awesome sense of humour, and tempting Bo to move to Mhaldor.

I have more, but there's a cat distracting me, and by the time I'm done tending to him, an hour might have gone by, if not several.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • edited December 2012
    No one will hear you scream when I find you.

was that better
  • You as well.

The worst part is I thought of space too
  • Then who was phone??

I've got one of these in the works as well, but I refuse to compose it on the phone while I'm at work.