New York Meet v.2.017

Comments

• rude.  
  • Do you think Europeans can still visit in 2017?
  • Hopefully. You might need to be Ayrian though
  • edited November 2016
    I'll show up if I get to be in a handicap tables and chairs match against @Melodie and @Aegoth

• Khairt said:
    I'll show up if I get to be in a handicap tables and chairs match against @Melodie and @Aegoth
    What..  what does  this mean

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Khairt said:
    I'm down for a cripple fight yo. Lets do this. @Aegoth need you to be my meatshield.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Khairt said:
    I'm down for a cripple fight yo. Lets do this. @Aegoth need you to be my meatshield.
    so... many... jokes in this statement...

• I don't tank shit, i blow everyone up
  • Someone say "cripple fight"?

• Ohh. I will most likely be able to make this.

I might be dragging @Rohai, @Nieelensars, and @Xer along, if that's all right with you guys.
  • Aweeeesome.

• NieelensarsNieelensars Southern, Texas
    So....looks like I'm a contender for this event. Interesting. 
  • frustrating, I'd love to go but I'm struggling to even get the nod to study full time so I can get a degree I can make use of. If I get stupid lucky and a job in the next month I'll lock in flights ASAP.
  • Well, Trump won, so you can raise a drink for ye new president
    Be wild; that is how to clear the river.
  • October huh? Move to the east coast should be happening in the next month and a half! Course, we'd be driving up from Florida. Maybe have to kidnap @Khel, @Aeyrik, and @Trey (and gurlfran's) along the way. :lol:
  • Nataliia said:
    October huh? Move to the east coast should be happening in the next month and a half! Course, we'd be driving up from Florida. Maybe have to kidnap @Khel, @Aeyrik, and @Trey (and gurlfran's) along the way. :lol:
    Haha. Oops. Slip. @Aerek (this is what I get for knowing someone with a char named Aeyrik). Too late to edit!
    I have some funds eventually incoming that I am setting aside for a Nintendo Switch, and this trip. I'm going to need to see how school is around that time, but hopefully this should all still be doable!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • So....looks like I'm a contender for this event. Interesting. 
    Lessgo.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Front bump

• anyone who's interested in coming, start making your plans for october by july! i'll have a specific date for us by then, and from there i will bust out a very detailed (see: totally off the cuff and nonexistent) itinerary
  • JamethielJamethiel Adelaide
    Seeing I now live in New York State, I may be able to make it...
  • Aegoth said:
    anyone who's interested in coming, start making your plans for october by july! i'll have a specific date for us by then, and from there i will bust out a very detailed (see: totally off the cuff and nonexistent) itinerary

Just make sure wherever you pick has a SHIT TON of narrow and slippery stairs again, please.

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I love N.Y. 

• Setting the date for October 13th-15th for the meet. The 14th will be the main meet day, 13th will be for some late night revelry, sunday will be for people who want to dick around a bit before leaving. RSVP now!
    Gotta check with who I might be staying with first before I can confirm, but it lines up good with my school schedule at least.
  • Szanthax said:
    I love N.Y. 
    is this Szan confirmation? 
  • I'll probably be busy with school, plus too broke to afford plane ticket. Maybe next year. u.u @Khairt can come with!
  • Down for a beer. Wings??? Tbd 

Muhahaha

• haha, I left that bar with like 3 days worth of wings leftovers.
  • Fucking heathen, not eating wings