1000 credit tournament!!!!!

edited January 2016 in The Matsuhama Arena
Here soon i will be hosting a server wide 1000 credit rampage event. The winner of which will get exactly 1000 credits. @Sarapis @Tecton. do you think i can coordinate with the administration on getting an announcement put out with the official rules and notice to all achaens. Along with a 250 credit newbie rampage for the levels 1-75!

Cooper said:
This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!

Comments

• Wtf you have too many credits. :(

Tagging @Sarapis and @Tecton.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    @Seragorn -- gonna make you go into training mode all day every day til this tournament happens.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I think it's awesome! I will definitely join if time allows.

Talk to them in-game, message or something.
  • There's a Public newsboard, costs like 5k gold to make a post.
  • Driden said:
    Here soon i will be hosting a server wide 1000 credit rampage event. The winner of which will get exactly 1000 credits. @Sarapis @Tecton. do you think i can coordinate with the administration on getting an announcement put out with the official rules and notice to all achaens. Along with a 250 credit newbie rampage for the levels 1-75!

Public news board is probably the best place to put this! 
  • When I refreshed the forums on my browser the latest post in the Arena said 

1000 credit to..

I thought it was gonna be like a recent post where someone gave away a ton of credits to first people to post.  :(
  • For anyone wondering. I'm sorry I didn't do this thing and I still plan to. Shortly after this announcement I got hurt pretty badly. Minors brain and spine injury but it put me out of commission all year. Soon as I am in a good spot expect some news about it. Sorry again but I hope no one thinks I made the announcement for attention or anything. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Kayeil said:
    @Seragorn -- gonna make you go into training mode all day every day til this tournament happens.
    @Kayeil is he a man yet?

Huh. Neat.
  • oooooooooooooh time to sit at level 75 so i atleast have a chance :P
  • finally did what i promised my peoples. necroed for a purpose. check public section in game. 
    Cooper said:
  • Yayyyyy