Imperian Retiree: New Occultist

Hi all,

Just stopping in to say hi to some fellow Occultists. I'm a member of Hashan. If anyone wants to say hi IC feel free. If anyone is free to do some informal mentoring on combat, politics and basic Achaean life let me know!

Im a 12 year veteran of IRE but have never played Achaea. I retired my main character and managed to squeak out about 17000 credits after retiring. 

Anyhow if you see me around make sure to say hi. It was a real bummer to leave my home game and come somewhere I don't know anyone. 

Also! If you want, please help out by saying hi in this thread and give some tips (occultist tips or just general tips).

thanks! 

Comments

• Welcome aboard, watch out for the spectres. We have a 'quick questions' thread if you have trouble with anything specific or you can ask here.
  • Important Hashanite Advice: If Krizal asks to test something on you, say no. 

:(
  • Lies, you know me :3
  • Iniar said:
    Lies, you know me :3
    Yay!
  • seek out seragorn and or jinsun for occultist knowledge. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Driden said:
    seek out seragorn and or josoul for occultist knowledge. 

• edited November 2016
    Welcome, you are not alone! We even have secret elitist (imperian inside joke) clan some of us use and chat within which contains helpful clan scrolls (for example imperian to achaea herb/mineral conversion table). I'll send you an invite if you like.
    spread positivity
  • Despite the rudeness of others, more than willing to give advice on Occultist. Hit me up.
  • edited November 2016
    Hi. @Krizal and @Karren are awesome. You should definitely let them murder you for science.

I don't really have anything to say about Occultist. One of the few classes I've never played.

Always happy to answer combat questions though.
  • I'd be happy to help out a fellow Hashani Occultist in-game, too