Returning to Achaea after a while

edited November 2016 in General Questions
Hey guys I am returning to Achaea after being off for A WHILE. I am level 50 mhaldorian monk. Could you guys fill me up on what I should know? Monk stuff/mhaldorian stuff/leveling stuff is all appreciated.

Comments

• Oh btw, I lose most of my items because I was off for 2ish years. I don't know what happened to them, but everything except stuff in rift and my gold is gone.
  • Become stronger by suffering with no gold. (Aka ask for help?, I dunno never work for me)

• Szanthax said:
    Become stronger by suffering with no gold. (Aka ask for help?, I dunno never work for me)
    I don't think I fully grasp what you mean.
  • I'm sorry. :( they have a clan for people  thats ooc I forget  the name  where  you  can ask for  help. (Suffering makes you stronger)

• gimme 15min
  • Aegoth said:
    gimme 15min
    Yeah.....that

• When you are gone for a long time they give you a little starter pack when you come back. Should be enough to get you started. 

• Cooper said:
    When you are gone for a long time they give you a little starter pack when you come back. Should be enough to get you started. 
    Why  don't they give that to true newbies? I was trying to look for that but couldn't find anything. 

• Cooper said:
    When you are gone for a long time they give you a little starter pack when you come back. Should be enough to get you started. 
    I haven't got one? I'm 71 (achaea age of course) I was 23 ish when I stopped playing.
  • Cooper said:
    Could you teach me Monk stuff? How to fight, Where to grind, combos, gear, anything helps thanks.
  • Just poppin' in to say welcome back. :smiley: I'm sure you've seen me around, but if not, I play the gigantic Infernal Troll dubbed Jermaine.
  • Pollux said:
    Oh btw, I lose most of my items because I was off for 2ish years. I don't know what happened to them, but everything except stuff in rift and my gold is gone.
    Yes, stuff decays. I got nondecay on some of my gear because I hate coming back and having to buy everything all over again. You'll want a pack, some clothes, five vials and two pipes minimum for hunting (twelve and three for fighting) and a tinderbox. There's an AREAS command that'll give you a list of suitable places to hunt. Mobs are tougher across the board but you have a skill called battlerage, study what's in it and figure out what to use when hunting (battlerage abilities don't take eq or balance, so you can use them to do additional damage).
  • Cooper said:
    I logged on yesterday for the first time in probably 2 years and didn't get any starter pack. :|  I was fishing in the middle of the night, naked and cold trying to make that paper.

• I don't remember any starter pack from when I came back either. Fortunately clothes don't matter so much to a dragon and I had the artie/nondecay version of some essential items.
  • You get one in Aetolia. Maybe @Cooper's just been playing heathen games.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    The "starter pack" is WELCOMEBACK.