Happy Birthday

Happy 241st ya bastards.  You know who you are.  Tip one for Chesty.

Comments

• yay happy birthday to me!
  • Aegoth said:
    yay happy birthday to me!
    Happy birthday man! Make sure to post pictures of your overcooked steak that you have tonight to celebrate! Woop-woop!
  • And here I am, sober and working. Fml. Happy birthday, ya salty bastards.

• Oh, so a post for the child, but not the Pappy, eh? I see how it is.

Just kidding, happy birthday brothers.

Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • It's...My  birthday :pensive:

11/11  baby

• Happy birthday, Szan-Szan!
  • Anedhel said:
    Happy birthday, Szan-Szan!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Lots of November birthdays, it seems! Mine's in five days, too, and I know a few ladies having babies in the next few weeks.

November is the best month.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited November 2016
    I feel like this thread has gone very far off its intended course.
  • Nicola said:
    This is very true. Guys, get me presents please :)
  • Nicola said:
    What the heck @Nicola... it says happy birthday. it's my birthday. clearly it's  about me.

• @Nicola  They know who they are...  even if these freaks keep posting :-)

• Caelan said:
    @Nicola  They know who they are...  even if these freaks keep posting :-)
    Thankfully, until  the wall is built, I can still Google  these  facts. it's no longer my birthday. sadness to all.

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Can I help?

• Hyperlith said:
    Can I help?

lol... i've been around and fucked enough marines long enough to at least know the history around my birthday (11/11) ... for the longest time i thought it was also the MC birthday lol. 

• Szanthax said:
    lol... i've been around and fucked enough marines long enough to at least know the history around my birthday (11/11) ... for the longest time i thought it was also the MC birthday lol.