Merry Christmas

edited December 2012 in North of Thera

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you and your families have all had a good year, I hope your 2013 is even better.

I wanted to get a special thank you to Arador, Alynna, Jiraishin, Ruth, Azor, Katia, Xer, Tirac, Cain, Kaevan, Micaelis, Jurixe, Antidas, Tvistor, Nizaris, Vadimuses, Layna, and every single person in Mhaldor (I don't mean to forget any of you) who worked so very hard during the events these last few years.

I'm happy to call each of you my friend

Best wishes

I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.

Comments

• You just lost all your Evil points...

J/k Merry Christmas :-)
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope the day brings you happiness.

Much love and high hopes for the coming new year.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • You too, Papamorph. And everyone else, too.

• edited December 2012
    Happy Christmas everyone!

Hope your not all to hungover. ;)

I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Merry Christmas!!!

Hope everyone got a great set of presents that you love.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Well... Xmas is over on my end so... it's time to start taking out all the Christmas trash and all...

• Yeaaaahhhh, Merry Christmas!
  • Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love giving to my friends, family, even complete strangers! I hope everyone had/is having a fabulous holiday with their loved ones. Last thing for me to look forward to this holiday season is the Doctor Who Christmas Special! <3<3 Merry Christmas!

• Yes, Merry Christmas to all! 
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Merrrrrrry Christmas!