What do you do?

edited October 2016 in North of Thera
You walk into your favorite tavern, keen for some quiet contemplation over good food and tasty beverages. It's been a long month and you're fatigued. Your House has been demanding more of your attention of late and it seems like the work never quite ends, though you're glad to see some new faces in the recent months. The slightly dim interior of the tavern feels like coming home and the music from the Bard in the corner washes over you like a soothing wave. You glance over at the bartender and signal that you'll take your usual table - but something isn't right. Instead of the smile and slight dip of the head that you are normally greeted with his expression is one of alarm and tension.

Suddenly in front of you is your greatest enemy, your most despised rival and foe. Countless times have you fought on the battlefield, defending your City from this villain. Before you can react they open their mouth and speak, professing undying love for you!

Wait... what?

Yes, your most hated enemy has fallen for your wily charms and wants nothing more than your heart!

What do you do?

(Had a giggle last night wondering what would happen if some of our well known persons suddenly fell for their rivals and thus this post was born. What are some fun combinations you can think of?)

Comments

• Armali said:
    See if they're any good at mudsex, I guess.
    Oh my.
  • I would take @Farrah out to the Mhojave for some good sunning fun.

• Tell them "you can smell my hair while I PK you".
  • ZahanZahan Valhalla
    Armali said:
    See if they're any good at mudsex, I guess.

In my head, as I read this, I heard the voice of Glen Quagmire.

Giggity.
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • edited October 2016
    Cooper said:
    I tried this with Farrah during an event Mhaldor held that she showed up at. She refused my advances. :(

It's ok. I secretly ship @Cooper /Farrah, even if he has no chance.
  • I stab them through the heart. Fuck your undying love, Ernam
  • Aegoth said:
    I stab them through the heart. Fuck your undying love, Ernam
    Vicious! 

But not as vicious as @Kresslack!
  • Impale them with a meat spear, and pray you don't disembowel them?  amirite?  Otherwise, mudsex them for head and then lol at your dominance over them.  Shame is a fate worse than death

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    ...I tried to think of a rival who would do this. No one came to mind. I don't know if I even have a rival. :|

• I would impale Amranu until he begged for mercy.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I would kneel down.. and propose to @Dresden .... she would smite the shit out of me.

• Atalkez said:
    I would impale Amranu until he begged for mercy.
    *fans self*
  • When @Atalkez was still Ashtani, one time he told me he jumped me in the Den cuz Annie's good looking. We fought (it ended in a draw iirc), he went his way, Annie went the other way, and that was that. It was nice. 
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I read two sentences, lose interest, then decide to murder everyone.

Or was that @Jinsun? <3
    Huh. Neat.
  • Probably a boring story for everybody but me:
    Kez was OH to Lupus when a person was discovered to be applying to the pack with sinister motives while sworn to another god. I'd say this was one of the bigger no-nos but all the no-nos were big no-nos. If it was worth being a no-no, it was worth being a big one. The pack was enraged, and happened to include that person's house and city leaders within the ranks. Did one hell of a demolition job on his entire achaean life and he wound up declared a permanent enemy of everything he cared about. He was also the second person ever declared traitorous to Lupus.

Shortly after, Kez received a package with a note about keeping her safe while the sender couldn't. Inside was a unique artefact that would result in much hilarity later on. This was the start of a very apprehensive flirtation that lasted the duration of his enemy term to the order. His term was cut short by Lupus, probably because he wasn't fond of watching his OH make eyes at the order's most prominent enemy. The two became perpetually engaged shortly after.
  • Devran said:
    Yes, your most hated enemy has fallen for your wily charms and wants nothing more than your heart!

What do you do?
    Sounds like it means either less time spent bashing or I have to share the spoils.

I instruct them to get on their knees and beg first.

Then behead them.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Kez said:
    Probably a boring story for everybody but me:
    Kez was OH to Lupus when a person was discovered to be applying to the pack with sinister motives while sworn to another god. I'd say this was one of the bigger no-nos but all the no-nos were big no-nos. If it was worth being a no-no, it was worth being a big one. The pack was enraged, and happened to include that person's house and city leaders within the ranks. Did one hell of a demolition job on his entire achaean life and he wound up declared a permanent enemy of everything he cared about. He was also the second person ever declared traitorous to Lupus.

Shortly after, Kez received a package with a note about keeping her safe while the sender couldn't. Inside was a unique artefact that would result in much hilarity later on. This was the start of a very apprehensive flirtation that lasted the duration of his enemy term to the order. His term was cut short by Lupus, probably because he wasn't fond of watching his OH make eyes at the order's most prominent enemy. The two became perpetually engaged shortly after.
    Speaking of that artefact, hopefully the artefact powers system fixed that nonsense.

• What nonsense?
  • I remember when he got it for you. It's a +Con item that stacks (or did) stack with belt. The leather flower, right?

• KezKez
    edited October 2016
    It never stacked. If I put a belt on with it, the belt popped off.

The flower, I gave him.

an intricate pendant depicting a wolf
    Strands of gold and silver interweave together, forming a chain of
    medium length. Clasping securely, the chain holds the weight of two
    pendants, the first resting between the collar bones, clasping the chain
    to a comfortable tightness. Pale, and circular, the first pendant
    depicts a full moon, complete with a sheen that seems to shine brightest
    in the darkest nights. Lower on the clasped chain, the second pendant
    hangs. In a triangular shape, the second pendant shows a wolf's
    silhouette sitting upon a stone and howling towards the moon above.
    Surrounding the wolf and stone, completing the triangular shape, an aura
    of blue has been made of hundreds of tiny blue and white gems set into
    the metal to appear seamless.
    It weighs 4 ounce(s).
    It possesses the artefact power of constitution(1).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Wattsee.
    It will reset to you.

• Kez said:
    It never stacked. If I put a belt on with it, the belt popped off.

The flower, I gave him.

an intricate pendant depicting a wolf
    Strands of gold and silver interweave together, forming a chain of
    medium length. Clasping securely, the chain holds the weight of two
    pendants, the first resting between the collar bones, clasping the chain
    to a comfortable tightness. Pale, and circular, the first pendant
    depicts a full moon, complete with a sheen that seems to shine brightest
    in the darkest nights. Lower on the clasped chain, the second pendant
    hangs. In a triangular shape, the second pendant shows a wolf's
    silhouette sitting upon a stone and howling towards the moon above.
    Surrounding the wolf and stone, completing the triangular shape, an aura
    of blue has been made of hundreds of tiny blue and white gems set into
    the metal to appear seamless.
    It weighs 4 ounce(s).
    It possesses the artefact power of constitution(1).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Wattsee.
    It will reset to you.

He told me that it stacked, and while it was only level one you couls pay to upgrade it later. Guess he was wrong.

• Blink a few times.... then ask who the hell he or she is... since kay(I?) don't have a most hated yet!
  • Kaylalee said:
    Blink a few times.... then ask who the hell he or she is... since kay(I?) don't have a most hated yet!
    That can be fixed!
  • Devran said:
    Kaylalee said:
    Blink a few times.... then ask who the hell he or she is... since kay(I?) don't have a most hated yet!
    That can be fixed!
    Who the hell are you?! Also... haiii *finger waves awkwardly*
  • This enemy-making is not off to a good start.