Diablo 3 - Battletags

edited August 2012 in The Universal Membrane
Hey all,

I'm still playing Diablo 3 (apparently I'm 1 of about 30 people still playing the game across the world), but I figured there might be more of you out there.

I've solo completed Inferno on a barb and a wiz and am comfortably farming A3 right now. Always looking for farming partners, but please make sure you can keep up. Feel free to add me/leave your battletag here.

xnyudox#1384

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I haven't hopped onto d3 in a few weeks, but I've heard good things about the latest patches so I'll check it out and look you up.

Edit: And I know Akia still plays regularly.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • They've made steps in the right direction. The last patch was certainly awesome, but there is still a lot they need to fix.

• Tania#2579. Haven't been on Diablo in a while, but I might be on every once in a while.
  • PainePaine Prime Material
    If anyone wants to relive the old days of classic b.net, I'm on Diablo 2 US East Ladder as *ClemTower. I'll give you gear, levels, quests, etc. My laptop too old to run D3 !!

• Gishin#1969
  • Synbios#1646

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    @Paine : I just added you on D2. I'm cyclone2.

Man, thinking back on that account name I realize that I've had it since D2 came out. heh
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • If anyone plays Horde in World of Warcraft, you should add me! I'm a pretty darn good healer, if I do say so myself, and B-net groups can be fun. (All my RL friends are alliance! What is up with that.)
  • Goggo#1558, playing WoW - MOP mostly now

• just got the game a few days ago so im not sure how you add me -.- like what i have to put down but my name is bluboy so.... or ben_J_webster is the email
  • I refuse to play a game that is always connected online and you have to pay to win.

Wait...
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Wow people still play D3?? This is a shocker, might have to get on to see what all has changed... I'll post my BT whenever I finish updating...
  • Well couldn't edit my post but it's Churche#1840
  • I'll post my BT when I get it installed- my birthday present from my husband >.>
    I also play WoW- Alliance mainly
    meh

• Can't edit, but Trilliana#1823
    meh

• Bluboy#6474

• I don't mean this to be rude although it is definitely rude, but I won't be adding many of you. I was more looking for people at a higher gear level (I can solo MP10 without any problems), sorry!

• @Cooper I don't think it's rude, and I don't care either way >.>
    meh

• If there's anyone out there who does MP10 still, I've got a CM wiz and am looking for people to play with.  Penwise#1200 is my tag.
  • Just picked up Diablo 3 for console (PS3), since my PC can't handle that kinda game. If anyone wants to play, hit me up and I'll give you my PSN name

• I'll add you later tonight Cooper, my DH has 363k DPS with an SoJ equipped, easily solo MP10 whenever I want.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Jarrod's DH makes me envy. So much envy.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited November 2013
    Whitechapel#1497 add me.

• edited January 2014
    I'm on PS3 as well, although I don't play it so often anymore without anyone to play with, lol. I beat Normal and moved on. But if anyone is interested, my handle is 'writerchick'.

EDIT: Didn't just mean to rezz a dead thread, but I didn't know this was here when I was playing!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• I cashed out my account, I don't play anymore.

• Gonna necro this since Reaper of Souls is coming out at the end of the month.

Anyone still playing?

Koma#1387
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • I'm playing again too! I'm mostly just farming paragon levels on my wiz whenever I get tired of rewriting my Achaea system, but it's been fun since patch 2.0. My tag is Penwise#1200.
  • Yea... I never made it to Paragon.  I was in the camp that decided D3 was terrible at first and gave up on it.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • It's to the point now, almost 2 years after release, where it should have been 6 months before they released it. Lots of tweaks and additions are necessary (some will be covered by RoS, but RoS is also going to create a massive amount of problems that are removing AH and for the most part trading, and making the 1 thing people have valued since day 1 (gold) worthless).

Idk, it feels more fun when I pop on my wizard (I cashed out all my good items) because you aren't cornered into 1 or 2 builds that is 10 times better than anything else, you can basically use whatever skills you want and the monsters will explode. Unfortunately they reversed the increased monster density so it feels like you have to walk forever to get to new monsters to kill, so the game just feels really slow most of the time.

• I actually haven't been having problems with mob density in the places I've been farming at decent Torment levels, but I will admit that the density looks lower on T1-2.  When I run Core, Keeps, Cathedral 4 or CoA at T4-T6, mob density seems pretty great honestly. 

Definitely agree on build diversity though.  I have like 3 builds I can use with minimal gear swapping that are all really solid and can handle T4+, but all have completely different play styles.  And I'm still finding more builds that work!  Hell, I'm running CoA T6 with a mirror images/slow time build that uses wave of force+heat wave to just blow stuff up.  No way that would have come even CLOSE to working pre-2.0. 

Loot 2.0 has been a pretty solid change so far, but I agree I'm a little skeptical on the account-bound everything and the loss of the AH.  We'll see how it actually pans out with RoS, so far it's not as bad as I thought it'd be.  Really looking forward to see what RoS has in store though!