War Thunder

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
Anyone else play this? It's a pretty fun and addicting WW2 Tank and Air fighter game. I've tried the tanks side, not really my thing, but the aerial dogfights are amazing. Feel free to add me on Steam if you wish to play: UNST3RBLICH1.

Comments

• i used to play it. I stopped playing it. I don't expect to pick it back up. I was pretty good at arcade air battles. I hates realistic, and fuck simulator. Spacefires and zeroes 4lyfe

(also, I quit playing because I was raging out for no reason... when you rage out for no reason, it's time to call it quits) Still a pretty good free game, for anyone thinking of trying it.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    One thing I dislike about Arcade battles is that if you're getting up on someone, they'll tend to loop around and just ram you if they can't counter you. Other than that it's really fun and you can play and upgrade planes/tanks from both Allies and Axis side.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Sounds like world of tanks: airplane edition
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Newbie pilots will do that. Good pilots will attempt to make you waste your time until their team can pick you off.

Really good pilots will do something crazy and kill you.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Tried it once a long time ago was ok..Play more world of tanks and this http://store.steampowered.com/app/1280/