Design my bow!

SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
Apparently, my descriptive ability only goes so far as food, so I'm outsourcing the customisation of my bow. 

50cr plus gratis if you make a bow so sexy I jizz in my pants and/or vomit rainbows (photographic proof not included) 

My character is Nereian but it doesn't necessarily have to be oceanic themed. :) I'm not including a list of favoured materials cause I'm not gonna lock you down with the impression that it has to include those things. Just try making something you'd think I'd like. :) 

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    a Nerai bow of clear glass

A glass bow lies here, hippocampi stretching across its limbs.

The fish tails of hippocampi stretch across the either limb of the bow, their heads and forelimbs stretching towards the centre. Water inside the glass provides a measure of steadiness for the wielder, filling a third of the glass. Etched into the grip, various marks allow for a firm grip for the one this weapon was crafted for. The string of the bow is twined with an exotic turquoise material, glimmering with mystic sheen.

^I wrote this in 5 mins and I am not happy with it, but I feel it is a cool theme for a Nerai bow. Maybe a thesaurus and some sentence shift would make me happy but typing on my phone is hard.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited October 2016
    A Neroes bow jizzes in sexily from the $DIR.
    A Neroes bow jizzes out sexily to the $DIR.
    A Neroes bow lies here dead in a pool of its own rainbow vomit.
    ETA: Hail Neroes!
  • After the photo in player pics I'm disappointed this is not a thread about @Aerek's tie

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."