Pokemon Sun and Moon

edited October 2016 in The Universal Membrane
Just a month to go now! Is everyone ready? You all download the demo that was available today?

Also, I'll just leave this gem here from the datamined sprites I've seen... CLICK FOR GLORY

[spoiler]
http://imgur.com/a/ahFy3
[/spoiler]

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Seeing the full region Pokedex has got me pretty excited and made my day!
  • From everything I've heard, the dataminers all agree that it's not a complete pokedex. Some of them look amazing though. I actually really like the shiny versions of a good chunk too, which is rare for me.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    aaaaaaaaa

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I am very, very, very tempted.
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!

• Ugh, getting so hyped. Just about 3 weeks left to go!
    I was not prepared for Grass/Ghost and hot, grown-up Red.
  • I was on the fence between Rowlett and Litten for my starter. I had originally planned for Rowlett, but that 2nd stage had me reconsidering. I'm now firmly on #TeamRowlett for my playthrough. I'm most excited about the battle tree though!

• Woo, just one more day til I get my copy!
  • I'm hyped alright. I transferred my old breeding stock all the way from Diamond.

Diamond -> SoulSilver (because my Diamond was region blocked from transferring to Black2)
    SoulSilver -> Black2
    Black2 -> AlphaSapphire

Aaaand now I'm just waiting for it to release <3

• Sadly, the Pokebank won't be available until January though. Still, gives plenty of time to explore the new region. I've got to port over my living dex and work on completing the new one. From what I understand, you just have to complete the Alolan Dex to get the shiny charm this time around.
  • I'm so excited for this. Perfect timing for it to come out before a 12+ hour flight! I'm really looking forward to no gyms/HMs, they always felt like they broke up the flow of the games, and forced you to drag around some poor HM slave just for convenience.
  • What!? No pokebank until JAN?

Adrak said:
    From everything I've heard, the dataminers all agree that it's not a complete pokedex. Some of them look amazing though. I actually really like the shiny versions of a good chunk too, which is rare for me.
    I wonder why they were so confident of this, now that we know it was indeed the full reveal.
  • I think a lot of that was based around the Chinese leak from a few months ago. It claimed that there would be a dolphin and a snowman pokemon. As far as I know, that's the -only- thing that was wrong on it though. It even had starter final evo pictures/types like 2 months before they were revealed. Add to that, there just aren't many 3 stage evos this generation, and that's just uncommon.

@Siduri Yeah, it was confirmed on the Pokemon website that it wouldn't be available until sometime in January.
    Oh, I thought Fini was the dolphin and Crabominable was the snowman.
  • Quite probable they are. I'm guessing people were expecting a more traditional snowman along the lines of Abomasnow than a Yeti crab.
  • It totally slipped my mind to renew my pokebank last year. Hope all my critters haven't been 'released'.
  • Xoatl said:
    It totally slipped my mind to renew my pokebank last year. Hope all my critters haven't been 'released'.
    My pokemon bank was empty when I renewed it after about a year of inactivity. I just don't remember if it's because I never filled it or if I lost stuff.

• I'm pretty sure they delete stuff if you let your subscription lapse.
  • So, the last time I played pokemon was Diamond.  With the release of Sun and Moon, it will be the first time I've played once in a while.  The partner and I will be getting Sun and Moon respectively, but I'm working to convince him that I'm still undecided if I want to go back to the game and probably won't get it, because that way I can get him a new DS system for our anniversary next month.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Berenene said:
    So, the last time I played pokemon was Diamond.  With the release of Sun and Moon, it will be the first time I've played once in a while.  The partner and I will be getting Sun and Moon respectively, but I'm working to convince him that I'm still undecided if I want to go back to the game and probably won't get it, because that way I can get him a new DS system for our anniversary next month.
    http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/7/13521800/black-friday-deals-2016-new-nintendo-3ds

You got this!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Isn't Berenene from AUS though? Not sure if the deal will be worth it when you take into account S&H.
  • Plus, I don't think it would even let me purchase it because I'm in Aus.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Hmm yeah, did a bit of research, there's a cheap one coming out in Canada too, but seems this deal is for NA only. That sucks. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Gotta say, absolutely loving Sun. love what they have done with the UI and the scale of everything. 
  • Just got my copy of Moon \o/. Just gotta wait for my 3ds to finish charging and I shall enjoy many hours of goodness.
  • This game has been so awesome. I love they still give us national Pokemon. After you face the Pokemon the first time and fight it again your moves display what's effective and what isn't. The game feels fun, fresh, and the new Pokemon are actually interesting. Loving it so much. Got the sun/moon combo pack. 
  • I'm liking it, but I wouldn't go so far as loving. I absolutely hate that new call for help mechanic, and the storyline really isn't sucking me in the way some people seem to be claiming. I hate that they made Team Skull basically be idiots. I liked having serious evil teams with long-reaching plans.
  • I'm raging hard against this game right now because my freaking Pichu isn't evolving even after winning many fights with it, no faints, and doing the stupid petting system over and over again.

Otherwise I'm enjoying the increase in difficulty over past games.