Wheel Of Fortune! What Did You Get?

Comments

• Spun 8 times. Got
    4x ampoule
    2x raffle tickets
    1x artie discount voucher
    1x 26 credits

Not going to spin again. 
  • Started a fresh count when the adjustments were announced, if anyone's interested. It does look a lot better. I still live in fear of Nuts&Balls but that may be a me thing because Bleak says he loves them.

Anything that says approximate next to it means it comes from both free and token spins so I can't tell for sure what the source was, but can try to guess.

FREE SPINS
     3.33%    11 a prismatic token (approximate)
     7.27%    24 Bound Credits (approximate)
    42.12%   139 Experience Gain
    18.79%    62 Increased Critical Hits
     7.27%    24 Lesson Gain (approximate)
    10.30%    34 Mineral
     3.03%    10 racetrack tickets (approximate)
     7.88%    26 raffle tickets (approximate)
    TOKEN SPINS
     0.74%     2 a long, elegant ebony pipe
     1.11%     3 a luxurious black top hat
     5.90%    16 a phial of shimmering permanent ink
     6.27%    17 a prismatic token (approximate)
     0.74%     2 a smoked glass flask
     7.75%    21 an amber ampoule
     5.54%    15 an artefact discount voucher
     4.80%    13 an elegant diamond vial
     0.37%     1 an ink-stained rose thorn
     3.69%    10 artefact upgrade credits
    14.02%    38 Bound Credits (approximate)
    14.02%    38 Lesson Gain (approximate)
    14.39%    39 Nuts & Balls
     5.54%    15 racetrack tickets (approximate)
    15.13%    41 raffle tickets (approximate)
  • How do you buy tokens for the wheel? I'm not seeing them on the website

• @Shayde They're not sold on the website this time around, you can just purchase them with bound credits (obtained both in and out of game). SPINS PURCHASE CONFIRM is the command you want. 25 bound credits per spin token.
  • SPINS PURCHASE CONFIRM in the game.

One token for 25 credits.
  • edited October 2016
    That feels pretty steep compared to the price for the globes! I guess I'll try my luck with one. Thanks!

• Shayde said:
    That feels pretty steep compared to the price for the globes! I guess I'll try my luck with one. Thanks!
    Five spins or globes used to cost 100cr to 125cr when I was paying people credits to buy them for me on the website. I think @Makarios and @Nicola just sort of got tired of all the copycats that followed my trend spamming market out and figured they might as well just cut the middleman out.

• Trey said:
    Shayde said:
    Five spins or globes used to cost 100cr to 125cr when I was paying people credits to buy them for me on the website. I think @Makarios and @Nicola just sort of got tired of all the copycats that followed my trend spamming market out and figured they might as well just cut the middleman out.
    It's also a bit better for credit purchases to cities and houses, maybe. Buying credits off the website and then turning them into spins means that organisations still get a credit supply.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Also that shit was a constant stream of annoying, plus ooc for market.
  • What does a ink-stained thorn do?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    What does a ink-stained thorn do?
    5insta tattoos
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Ink-stained rose thorns: good for five uses, you may append the INSTANT keyword to the end of your command when inking a tattoo, making that attempt instantaneous.

Or tradein for 66 credits.
  • If you use it, it's basically 5 starbursts in a fight. 

• You are dismayed as a coiled paper party favour turns to dust in your hands.

You are dismayed as a pewter goblet turns to dust in your hands.

You are dismayed as a coiled paper party favour turns to dust in your hands.

You are dismayed as a coiled paper party favour turns to dust in your hands.

And the spam begins...
  • ^ New reason Achaea will be lagging.
  • Sobriquet said:
    What does a ink-stained thorn do?
    Permanent Tattoo?
  • Zulah said:

You are dismayed as a coiled paper party favour turns to dust in your hands.

And the spam begins...
    Patiently waiting for this

• I triggered that jackpot message on a free spin.

Hate when that happens.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Shoulda bought tokens and kept spinning!
  • Could we possibly be able to utilize the artefact voucher for 25 credits OR 1 Mayan crown? I understand the price may be in question but do remember that Shop of Wonder items already have a much cheaper tradein value and thus the cost of crowns amongst players is basically affected by economical standings.

Frankly there are items I would much rather prefer to buy from the Shop of Wonders, and I would love if I could purchase them with my won vouchers.
  • @Makarios the wheel is still rewarding with jumbo firecrackers. Seeing how they are unusable could we just get promo tradein 25cr on these?
  • Says the guy that made firecrackers so, hah. Pets only trade in for 5 bcr, firecrackers should be no different. 
  • Epifania said:
    Says the guy that made firecrackers so, hah. Pets only trade in for 5 bcr, firecrackers should be no different. 
    I didnt get one. Just saw some other people get them and felt bad when they asked how to use them. But if you feel those people should be throwing away 20cr on a punishment please send them my way! Pets  are a usable item. Firecrackers are not. It was an oversight that they are still on the wheel.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Firecrackers being unusable and getting them on the wheel should not have a tradein of 5. It should refund the cost of the spin for as long as the firecrackers are unusable.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited October 2016
    I seem to remember in the great hunt being spammed with like a million firecrackers all from one person and that person on market channel constantly trying to buy more. But maybe that's just my imagination. "Someone" ruined it for others. So then maybe they should just be changed coding wise to have a visibility of 3 rooms or an area only visibility so if you don't like watching them you can leave. 
  • edited October 2016
    Epifania said:
    I seem to remember in the great hunt being spammed with like a million firecrackers all from one person and that person on market channel constantly trying to buy more. But maybe that's just my imagination. "Someone" ruined it for others. So then maybe they should just be changed coding wise to have a visibility of 3 rooms. 
    You're mistaken. I purchased 1 firecracker for that and lit a grand total of 2. I did market a lot but people lit them off on their own. All I had to do was incite the mob. They handled the rest. Stating I "ruined" anything is giving me far too much credit. Honestly I don't care if they can't be traded in. Was just trying to point out an oversight that is costing other people credits.
  • Which is why I said someone. I have a literal dump ground of useless things from the wheel that aren't worth that 25 credit spin, and probably firecrackers that have already decayed that I won't be seeing a refund on. Either way they could make them usable just without the capacity to annoy the entire realm. 
  • KezKez
    edited October 2016
    Every firecracker is annoying. Worst of all, the big streams of the !#$%ers that admins do on special occasions.

Firecracker isn't even a reward from the wheel. It's a secondary prize when you win a mineral. The prize was the mineral. It was a free spin, too. Last month you got secondary firecrackers on paid spins because of birthday presents. At that time, the birthday present was the prize. The firecracker was never the prize, just a bonus.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Yeah and the bulk of those presents were crooks that you can't trade in anyways :(