Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Discussion of transparency

1235»

Comments

• BannBann Member Posts: 401 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Super Cereal

Vessil
  • KiskanKiskan Member Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited October 2016
    Anedhel said:
    The only thing I continue to get from threads like these and Reisen's in the Arena is just how opinionated and inflexible our transplant communities are (with a tremendous penchant for proclaiming freedom!). :/ 
    The problem is that a lot of people don't come for Achaea per se - they come for (the size of) Achaea's player base, because of all the games, Achaea has enough people that the number of people itself helps the game attract more people, even if those people are weighing Achaea against their own game and saying "I actually like mine better".  At best they're gritting their teeth knowing they need to try to keep their mouths shut (and maybe even publicly show some limited support for current prevailing attitudes) and at worst they're going "ugh, okay, this is harder for me to accept than I thought it would be".  

This is why I hope IRE doesn't cave to the possible temptation of letting the other games fall by the wayside (although they will never actually close them) and figure that they'll just suck everyone into Achaea.  That is going to be (is already to some extent?) a lot of squabbling unhappy players (all of whom are fairly opinionated and inflexible if we're being honest) who want some very different things that can't really coexist in a single game.  Those other games can provide an outlet for there to be a more personally satisfying niche for more players without stepping all over one another.
  • KhelKhel Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Viho said:
    He was dead
    RIP @Daeir :(
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 6,296 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Khel said:
    Viho said:
    He was dead
    Will you sing My Heart Will Go On for me, Khel?
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    Every night.. . in my dreams...

I see you, I feel you...

• TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,464 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Szanthax said:
    Every night.. . in my dreams...

I see you, I feel you...
    *honk honk*
    VessilKaylalee
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,819 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Daeir said:
    Khel said:
    Viho said:
    He was dead

• SilvarienSilvarien Member Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Trey said:
    Daeir said:
    Khel said:
    Viho said:
    He was dead

Are you sure this isn't a cleverly disguised Rick Roll?
Sign In to Comment.