Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Fantasy Football (Real Football)

2»

Comments

  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,324 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I fuckin did. He just needed to not get 15.6 points. He was projected at 10 and pulled off 16.5. 


  • JhuiJhui Member Posts: 1,958 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Rekt. 
    image
    Morthif
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Did @Jhui at least cuddle with you afterwards?
  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,324 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    We have a running tally of hugs, cuddles, nuzzles, hand things, etc. The 1000 miles between us is nothing compared to the love that we share. 


    But fuck you and your one point, guy. 


    Szanthax
  • AnedhelAnedhel Member Posts: 2,367 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Would you walk five hundred miles aaaand would you walk five hundred more, just to be the man who walked one thousand miles to fall down at his door, though?
  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,324 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I'm gonna kick jhuis door down and steal his dog if he does that to me again so ya


  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,324 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    AP out 3-4 months with meniscus tear damn. Sorry AP first pickers. 


  • SaevaSaeva Member Posts: 1,947 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I let one of my Lyft riders set my lineup for me on week one while I drove him and his wife to the game in town! He played everyone I wouldn't have and I lost  :s

    Won week two when I set my own line up. Can't wait to get L. Bell off the suspension!


  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Saeva said:
    I let one of my Lyft riders set my lineup for me on week one while I drove him and his wife to the game in town! He played everyone I wouldn't have and I lost  :s

    Won week two when I set my own line up. Can't wait to get L. Bell off the suspension!
    PREACH! I can't wait. This week, I have Riddick and Vareen as my starting running backs.
    Saeva
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San AndreasMember Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Dunn said:
    AP out 3-4 months with meniscus tear damn. Sorry AP first pickers. 
    3rd overall pick, "had a feeling." :(

    Crazy they're 3-0 with Bradford, McKinnon, & Diggs, et. al.

    (MIN defense was a nice pick though!)
  • AnedhelAnedhel Member Posts: 2,367 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dem Vikings lookin' goooooood.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    SD.... looking like SD. Still love em. It's like just good enough to give hope and break your heart



  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17671480/josh-gordon-cleveland-browns-entering-rehab

    DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Messiah screws me yet another year.
    Szanthax
  • SkarashSkarash Member Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Hyperlith said:
    Dunn said:
    AP out 3-4 months with meniscus tear damn. Sorry AP first pickers. 
    3rd overall pick, "had a feeling." :(

    Crazy they're 3-0 with Bradford, McKinnon, & Diggs, et. al.

    (MIN defense was a nice pick though!)

    not only do I have AP. I have Thomas Rawls, Dez Bryant, Sammy Watkins, Antonio Gates, Tyler Eiffert.  Oh and my qb is Andrew Luck - who knows how long he's going to stay upright with the way the Colts O-line is playing.  Looks like I'm a lock for last place with almost my entire first 7 rounds of picks injured
    JhuiMorthifHyperlith
  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,324 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sure you don't have Gordon too? God damn dude


  • AnedhelAnedhel Member Posts: 2,367 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Rofl, that's fucked up.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San AndreasMember Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Skarash said:
    Hyperlith said:
    Dunn said:
    AP out 3-4 months with meniscus tear damn. Sorry AP first pickers. 
    3rd overall pick, "had a feeling." :(

    Crazy they're 3-0 with Bradford, McKinnon, & Diggs, et. al.

    (MIN defense was a nice pick though!)

    not only do I have AP. I have Thomas Rawls, Dez Bryant, Sammy Watkins, Antonio Gates, Tyler Eiffert.  Oh and my qb is Andrew Luck - who knows how long he's going to stay upright with the way the Colts O-line is playing.  Looks like I'm a lock for last place with almost my entire first 7 rounds of picks injured
    Huh. But you totally took Brady and Bell to get the momentum going right? :open_mouth:
Sign In to Comment.