The Revelation

Comments

• The great Achaean blizzard of 725. Whiteout in every room. You all regretting trading in those goggle eyes now!
  • Nah brah I'm set.

You hastily tear off the wrapping paper from a shining birthday present, revealing googly goggles of whitesight inside!
  • Good thing I decided to keep my goggles until October.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Good thing I've had about 8 pairs now.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Zulah said:
    The great Achaean blizzard of 725. Whiteout in every room. You all regretting trading in those goggle eyes now!
    I only regret trading in... Everything I've ever traded in. Lol

• Contradictory tones fill you mind; the atonal noise divergent and disagreeable. You squint your eyes shut in discomfort as the cacophony pervades your thoughts. It finally ends and you exhale an unknowingly held breath at the alleviation.

Ỉ̬̼͓ͪ͋͞T̿ͮ̌̑ͦͯ͒̍҉̪͙̟̼̖̤̤ ̧̜̭̲̺̟̀͆́ͤ͡C͇̫̼̠̯͍̩̓̀ͥͬ͘ͅͅO͓̬͈̓̍̾̾́̀M̛̟̱̟̗͙̭̟̅ͪ̽͋ͩͣ͆E̸̺̼̣͙̼ͣ͑ͫ̑̕͢ͅS̳̯̥͕̖͈̍͐̿̔̓͊
  • Interesting theory: whoever these people are involved in upcoming events, are responsible for our telepathic network (and thus why we always hear the orphean serenade, wherever we are). That network is being attack, and, temporarily, we will lose access to telepathic channels. Market, clans, party tells, army tell, city tells, house tells, and your standard tells. Limited to says, yells, and shouts (and probably newbie).

That might actually be kind of cool. Totally not going to happen, but even if for a few hours or something, it might be neat to see what Achaean life would be, deaf to telepathic channels.
  • What about the monks, HUH?!  WHERE'S OUR CREDITS FOR KEEPIN UP THE TELEPATHIC INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE WORLD?!

Smh.  thinkin aliens doin this blessin 4 ya'll.
  • Tydas said:
    That might actually be kind of cool. Totally not going to happen, but even if for a few hours or something, it might be neat to see what Achaean life would be, deaf to telepathic channels.
    You should've seen when Aetolia did it as an April Fool's prank, and everything that was said, had to be done through emotes only. Couldn't even use 'SAY' - was hilarious, but damn people got real salty, real fast.

• Cynlael said:
    Tydas said:
    You should've seen when Aetolia did it as an April Fool's prank, and everything that was said, had to be done through emotes only. Couldn't even use 'SAY' - was hilarious, but damn people got real salty, real fast.
    Which is funny because Aetolia has a great emote system.

• Could be some order placed in charge of telepathic communication long ago
  • Tanris was hit by a bus before handing over leadership of Serenade Harmony Defense Force.  The final volunteer has surrendered and it is now unmaintained and falling apart... 
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/e8383177

Things aren't looking good for the Revelation :(
  • Asmodron said:
    Could be some order placed in charge of telepathic communication long ago
    @Asmodron : Maybe @Tecton ordered a cosmic pizza?
  • Silvarien said:
    Asmodron said:
    Asmodron  : Maybe Tecton ordered a cosmic pizza?

Pizza-making class becoming more and more real o.o
  • It was an inside job, Sarapis has been Slith all along.
  • Asmodron said:
    Silvarien said:
    Asmodron said:
    Asmodron  : Maybe Tecton ordered a cosmic pizza?

Pizza-making class becoming more and more real o.o
    Only if it allows pineapple
  • OMG IT INVOLVES PIZZA!... 

I knew i wasn't being blown off for no reason :P

• Questlove says it's music!! Or maybe rice with broccoli.... Oh... Revelation....

• Upcoming events and happenings.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #    Name                                               ETA
    185  A Revelation.                                      1m
    UPCOMING INFO <#> for more information.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Upcoming events and happenings.
    #    Name                                               ETA
    185  A Revelation.                                      DONE
    UPCOMING INFO <#> for more information.

How exciting, informative and engaging that was. :innocent:
    Huh. Neat.
  • A compulsion veiled in rhythm fills your mind; its pulsation primal, its melody stark and demanding.
    You shake your head to try and fight the strange effects, guarding yourself until the Orphean
    Serenade finally ceases.

(The Midnight Crew): Sarathai says, "Somebody trying to mess with our heads via Serenade."

(The Midnight Crew): Sarathai says, "And music..."

(The Midnight Crew): Sarathai says, "KILL ALL BARDS."

(The Midnight Crew): Tesha says, "Sorry guys that was just my illusion."

A grim hush settles over the world. You find yourself, alongside all other inhabitants of overland
    Achaea, frozen in obedient paralysis, desperately awaiting a command from a long vanished race.

Clan tmc tell oooooooooooooo
    You lack the command over your facalties to achieve this.
    6636h, 5075m, 32080e, 29110w exk-ql
    6636h, 5075m, 32080e, 29110w exk-cw
    6636h, 5075m, 32050e, 29080w exk-ql
    6636h, 5075m, 32050e, 29080w exk-qw
    6636h, 5075m, 32070e, 29086w exk-ih

Hmmm
  • A grim hush settles over the world. You find yourself, alongside all other inhabitants of overland
    Achaea, frozen in obedient paralysis, desperately awaiting a command from a long vanished race.
    00:02:41.67 13758h|120%|11132m|100%|100%e 100%w| cdbk|dex |   -  
    (Eleusis): Armond Longshanks says, "Villagers, join me in congratulating Zaejin, who has defeated a
    dire threat in the Great Rock!"
    00:02:57.28 13758h|120%|11132m|100%|100%e 99%w| ck|dex |   -  tell zaejin Well done.
    That timing.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    "Facalties."
  • You lack the command over your facalties to achieve this.

I knew I shouldn't have had that last pint...
  • Krypton said:
    "Fecalties."
    ftfy

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Shrine revampppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    Huh. Neat.
  • A wave of raw, unbridled power sweeps over the land with searching intensity. As it encounters the
    sacred shrines scattered across cities, villages, and even temples, it leaves naught but scattered
    rubble in its destructive wake.

Worldburn now biiiishes
  • Given the name of the shouter, it's definitely the Tsol'teth. Gattan'lier was a Tsol'teth during the war against Seleucar, name's too similar to be a coincidence.