Legion

Comments

• edited September 2016
    That's not really extreme nerfs to Prot, when you actually look at it. A nerf nonetheless, but they're still almost surely gonna be the #1 tank.

Elemental + Warlock buffs tho <3
    Prolly still won't change from Enhancement for leveling, but might be more inclined to play ele at max level like I wanted to.
  • Woooooow those shadow nerfs. Torrent and dispersion freezing insanity drain while stacks climbed was fun :( Buffed our aoe I guess

• Hmmmm frost DK buffs across the board. They were bottom on recent sims. I liked frost when I toyed with it. Unholy still cooler tho. 

• Frost artefact rp better but unholy looks more fun. 
  • Frost or unholy for PVP? Don't think I wanna PVE on anything but my priest. 

In related news, hit 110 on my DK and have noooooo motivation to do the 110 gear grind. 

• Depends what you wanna do, I'm like 90% sure both specs are viable right now with the frost buffs. But...
    BGs / World PvP I think they're about even, Unholy probably pulls ahead slightly.
    2s Frost because Unholy is all about sustained pressure (which is fine if you're doing 2s with a healer, frost for double dps)
    3s Unholy I think is far ahead of frost atm. The double grip (with pet) is just so so good.

If you wanna be scum you could just bg as Blood too.
  • I think they're both cool, but I'll prob just BG. Never been too big on arenas. Haven't given them a fair shot tbf so idk. I think that that frost artifact ability that does the ice path is so damn cool. 

• Leystalker Dro makes me rage. Killed me when I had nearly a 40-man withered army in the scenario last night. Crit'd for 400k and then two 100k hits before I could properly react. Sigh.

• Dunn said:
    I think they're both cool, but I'll prob just BG. Never been too big on arenas. Haven't given them a fair shot tbf so idk. I think that that frost artifact ability that does the ice path is so damn cool. 
    Unholy artifact so satisfying when you can line it up with procs/cds. Shit does so much damage, especially in enclosed spaces like arena.

Antidas said:
    Leystalker Dro makes me rage. Killed me when I had nearly a 40-man withered army in the scenario last night. Crit'd for 400k and then two 100k hits before I could properly react. Sigh.
    Fucking QFT. I can do him easily as tank, but I end up losing 90% of my army in the process. They supposedly reduced the amount of areas he can spawn in, at the very least...

--
    Relevant:

• edited September 2016
    An 8 fester apocalypse feels really good. I can imagine it doing insane AOE damage in a BG or arena. 

Meanwhile frost is machine gunning Frostscythes with killing machine procs. 

• RomRom
    edited September 2016
    I suggest spamming Mythic+ 2/3 runs if you guys can slip into a carry group where you invite random dps with keys. I've been doing them with friends and got my second legendary on my holy paladin (albeit they are both "bad" ones). They seem to have pretty high legendary chance from what I've seen from my friends guilds and my own dropping, but could just be some pity timer buildup, no clue how it really works.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • edited September 2016
    Afraid it's just RNG working in your favour, there's no 'outside factors' that help to determine whether or not you get one.

Some people, like you, have gotten one fairly quickly... Others have run 150+ mythic+ dungeons (with keystones obv) and not had a single one drop. A lot of said people have gotten 3-chest runs, as well, still not had anything at all for the entire group.

Friend has done all the emissary quests since hitting 110 (as well as knocking around 600-odd world quests in total), and about 130 mythic dungeons in total now (combined of standard and mythic+) and still hasn't seen one drop. Personally I can't be fucked grinding that hard; if I get one, I get one. If I don't, no big deal.

eta: Spamming Mythic+ runs is not a bad thing either, of course. Since there's no limit to how many you can do for gear. Kinda crazing seeing people with 870-875+ ilvl already.
  • I'm already burned out a bit on gearing and PVE. Around this time I just watch wowprogress and stop playing. I do like the fixes from the patch yesterday though. 

• Eee I got my prowler. So happy. Now to get the ghost moose mount!

• That UI is :(
  • Raiding on disc priest is a lot of fun. Heals, dps, shields and dodging stuff all in one class. 
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    They took away my DPS cheese for arcane >.>
    Huh. Neat.
  • "Shadow damage is shit."

Guess you were right Dunn. Not 110 yet, but its damage will only get stronger with artifact talents. >.>
  • So I got bored of needing ~19k for artifact talents, so decided to dump some into havoc after getting 3 mythic relic drops for it (while chasing counterweight mythic trinket :( )... What even is this spec...

• Yeaaah I did a handful of BGs and arenas on my priest today at 847... no idea how I ended up at the top of the scoreboard every game, but I did. Had a lot of fun!

Kosumoth needs to reset already. Tired of waiting for the mount.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited September 2016
    Kosumoth has a 2-week reset time.
    Dunn said:
    Yeaaah I did a handful of BGs and arenas on my priest today at 847... no idea how I ended up at the top of the scoreboard every game, but I did. Had a lot of fun!
    Shadow seems amazing when you get to free cast into people. Getting that 30-35 stacks of insanity then going ham on their healer, watching him fall over to unhealable burst is just lulz. Just a shame you get people like me as DH (or warriors/rogues/ww too) who see you in the backline, and jump on your face so you can't do shit except die.

So fun seeing people clumped up on cart in Silvershard Mine; get momentum buff -> throw glaive x2 at their group to stack bloodlet -> metamorphosis on top of all of them then blade dance. Scoreboard damage instantly jumps up like 4.5mill.
  • edited September 2016
    Oh for sure if they don't hold me down and wreck me ima kill the HELL out of some people. I've noticed that even when they do focus me, I'm surprisingly tanky with bubbles/dispersion. In the flag games I've been in the flag rooms most of the time and I feel like a plate wearer.

I'm not super used to PVPing as a caster tho so I'm learning how to fake cast to bait interrupts and whatnot... fighting a melee 1v1 is still stressful right now tho.

• I feel that a new list on SCADA damagemeter needs to be created.. like win-points. As disc priest I'm usually at the bottom half of healing done, and about equal with tanks on damage done. It's depressing! I need to win a list. :(

Also 30 man raids as disc priest is frustrating, can't heal everyone at the same time. Then I see these druids pop tranquility and the whole raid suddenly gets max hp. Guess I'll stick to keeping tanks and healers up and spot healing people that are standing in stuff they shouldn't be standing in.
  • Mmmm makes me want to mistweaver and pop revival when my raid leader doesn't call for it. 

Ryzeth said:
    Kosumoth has a 2-week reset time.
    Dunn said:
    Yeaaah I did a handful of BGs and arenas on my priest today at 847... no idea how I ended up at the top of the scoreboard every game, but I did. Had a lot of fun!
    Shadow seems amazing when you get to free cast into people. Getting that 30-35 stacks of insanity then going ham on their healer, watching him fall over to unhealable burst is just lulz. Just a shame you get people like me as DH (or warriors/rogues/ww too) who see you in the backline, and jump on your face so you can't do shit except die.

So fun seeing people clumped up on cart in Silvershard Mine; get momentum buff -> throw glaive x2 at their group to stack bloodlet -> metamorphosis on top of all of them then blade dance. Scoreboard damage instantly jumps up like 4.5mill.
    Definitely more than two weeks. I did him the day after it was figured out and I've still got 11 days till the WQ ends on the pet one.
    Huh. Neat.

Huh. Neat.
  • I swear the ratio of leatherworking/skinning quests to class/main scenario quests is close to 1:1 (not really a rant)
  • Morthif said:
    I swear the ratio of leatherworking/skinning quests to class/main scenario quests is close to 1:1 (not really a rant)
    Paging @Lala to tell you just how much fun the final one is, for the mount.
  • @Rangor You're looking for 'mitigation' I think it is. Or shielding, or something like that. Been a while since I played, though.