[Mudlet] Another denizen targeting script

Comments

• Late af but this script is amazing. Ty for it
  • I'm late at this but am having problems with this.
    The whole script seems to be starting, picking up kills and areas but when I do F2 (I disabled SVOs alias and even tried to change it to CMD+D just to know it wasn't that specific key) it just gives me the normal message of "Nothing will stand in our way." without attaching anything and anyone. And I've set kconfig bashing attackcommand doubleslash.
    Any idea?
  • It was wonky for me too after I set it up for my Runewarden profile. Try uninstalling the package, restarting Mudlet, reinstalling the package, restart Mudlet, then set everything up. I know this sounds weird, but it is what worked for me.
  • Have you set any target? Before it can completely automatically set the target, you need to tell it what is "ok" to target. That's done best by killing that thing once. You can use "st thing" to set the next fallback target. That will allow you to still use the basher for attacking.
  • I've killed creatures and it has detected that I've killed them and has added them to the priority area list that I'm testing it on. I've also used 'st creature' to define a target but still nothing. 

I've also reinstalled it normally. Also following Puxi's steps. And have even completely eliminated the mpackage file and replacing it with a fresh download and following the reinstall. Same problem remains.
  • The weird thing is that despite all my installs and reinstalls, it still has the names of all the creatures I killed in the kconfig bashing prios list
  • Parleone said:
    The weird thing is that despite all my installs and reinstalls, it still has the names of all the creatures I killed in the kconfig bashing prios list
    That's by design, otherwise you'd lose your settings on update, which is also uninstalling and installing again.

That being said, have you turned the basher on? (kconfig bashing toggle) or is anything in the errors view? (Scripts -> errors on the left side)
  • edited September 2016
    Definitely errors, and a few lines of them:

<div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.sysDataSendRequestCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.sysDataSendRequestCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.sysDataSendRequestCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.sysDataSendRequestCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.afflictionCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.sysDataSendRequestCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomItemCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomMessageCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.vitalsChangeRecord></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<prompt detector> function:<Trigger182></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<[string "function Trigger182()..."]:5: attempt to perform arithmetic on global&nbsp;</div><div>'maxHealth' (a nil value)></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.sysDataSendRequestCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.sysDataSendRequestCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.sysDataSendRequestCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.afflictionCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomMessageCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.afflictionCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomMessageCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomItemCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.vitalsChangeRecord></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<prompt detector> function:<Trigger182></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<[string "function Trigger182()..."]:5: attempt to perform arithmetic on global&nbsp;</div><div>'maxHealth' (a nil value)></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.sysDataSendRequestCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.vitalsChangeRecord></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<prompt detector> function:<Trigger182></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<[string "function Trigger182()..."]:5: attempt to perform arithmetic on global&nbsp;</div><div>'maxHealth' (a nil value)></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.afflictionCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomMessageCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.afflictionCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomMessageCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.afflictionCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomMessageCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.buttonActionsCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.afflictionCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomMessageCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.handleSkillList></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomItemCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomItemCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomItemCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomItemCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<prompt detector> function:<Trigger182></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<[string "function Trigger182()..."]:5: attempt to perform arithmetic on global&nbsp;</div><div>'maxHealth' (a nil value)></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<svo.autopause_on_def></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<svo got def></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<svo.autopause_on_def></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<svo got def></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.sysDataSendRequestCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.afflictionCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.vitalsChangeRecord></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<prompt detector> function:<Trigger182></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<[string "function Trigger182()..."]:5: attempt to perform arithmetic on global&nbsp;</div><div>'maxHealth' (a nil value)></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<svo.autopause_on_def></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<svo got def></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<svo.autopause_on_def></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<svo got def></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.vitalsChangeRecord></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<prompt detector> function:<Trigger182></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<[string "function Trigger182()..."]:5: attempt to perform arithmetic on global&nbsp;</div><div>'maxHealth' (a nil value)></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.vitalsChangeRecord></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<prompt detector> function:<Trigger182></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<[string "function Trigger182()..."]:5: attempt to perform arithmetic on global&nbsp;</div><div>'maxHealth' (a nil value)></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<svo.autopause_on_def></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<svo got def></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<svo.autopause_on_def></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<svo got def></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<svo.autopause_on_def></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<svo got def></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.sysDataSendRequestCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomItemCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.roomItemCallback></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div><div>[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.vitalsChangeRecord></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<></div>

I had to cut a few lines because the error list was too long. There might be a few svo + other errors in the middle (which I'm also just discovering).
  • Definitely errors out, but... For some reason the information WHY it's erroring is missing. There should have been a second line for each of those lines you gave...
  • update: I got it to work by updating Mudlet to 2.1 and svof (not sure why)
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    "updating mudlet to 2.1" the hell were you using? And can I borrow your DeLorean?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Parleone said:
    update: I got it to work by updating Mudlet to 2.1 and svof (not sure why)
    I should probably add Mudlet 2.1 to the requirements then. I honestly didn't think anybody still used anything before that.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Keneanung said:
    Parleone said:
    update: I got it to work by updating Mudlet to 2.1 and svof (not sure why)
    I should probably add Mudlet 2.1 to the requirements then. I honestly didn't think anybody still used anything before that.
    Hipsters, meh. 
  • I'm having trouble with this script. It was working perfectly and then I had to do an OS reformat and with that comes a fresh install of mudlet and everything else. It installed like normal however the alias's do not seem to be responding at all. When I do kconfig bashing toggle and hit enter I dont get the regular toggled enable/disable echo and the mudlet doesnt say it's the wrong input either. I just hit enter and that's it, no output or echo or anything. I just went to go kill something and manually killed it and when it died it didnt say it was adding the mob to the death list like it normally does either. I am very confused. Help!!!! I am running mudlet 2.1 Thanks.

• That sounds like an error in the script. If you go to scripts and then click on the errors button on the left, a new console with errors should appear. Can you pit the content to pastebin somewhere?
  • edited January 2017

After a long, long wait, I'm finally happy to announce the release of version 1.8 of my bashing script for Achaea. It has been a while and the 1.8 scope rose frequently, which lead to numerous commits and pre-releases. But I hope it seasoned well, so here's the rundown of changes:

• fixes to battlerage usage of Apostates and Darkwalker
    • area borders don't throw off the basher anymore
    • colour denizen affliction echoes
    • multiclass support
    • group bashing support
    • pause bashing on hindering afflictions
    • Import (both of Guhem's old script and own exported) and import of bashing priorities
    • some improvements to support plugins better
    • tracking of gold and experience gains

The largest change is probably the support for group bashing through the ability to manually set targets. For that you can use the alias kconfig bashing manual to toggle manual mode on. In this mode, you can use the keneanung.bashing.manuallyTarget(num) function to set the target for the basher, using the target's ID. On death, the basher will wait for kconfig bashing waitfortarget <num> seconds for a new target and stop attacking if not new target is set. Use this option responsibly, setting it too high may make you fall under HELP AUTOMATION.

The trigger file https://raw.githubusercontent.com/AchaeaBashingScript/BashingPlugins/master/GroupTargetExample.xml has a very simple and small example how to use that option triggers off the party announce script in the same repository.

ETA: The download is at https://github.com/AchaeaBashingScript/Bashing/releases/tag/1.8

• Getting this error and system isn't able to see targets:

[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback>
             <...dn\.config\mudlet\profiles\Achaea\Bashing\script.lua:1306: attempt to perform 
    arithmetic on field 'experience' (a nil value)>
  • Disregard my last comment, installed it wrong.
  • Keneanung said:

After a long, long wait, I'm finally happy to announce the release of version 1.8 of my bashing script for Achaea. It has been a while and the 1.8 scope rose frequently, which lead to numerous commits and pre-releases. But I hope it seasoned well, so here's the rundown of changes:

• multiclass support
    • group bashing support
    • Import (both of Guhem's old script and own exported) and import of bashing priorities

The largest change is probably the support for group bashing through the ability to manually set targets. For that you can use the alias kconfig bashing manual to toggle manual mode on. In this mode, you can use the keneanung.bashing.manuallyTarget(num) function to set the target for the basher, using the target's ID. On death, the basher will wait for kconfig bashing waitfortarget <num> seconds for a new target and stop attacking if not new target is set. Use this option responsibly, setting it too high may make you fall under HELP AUTOMATION.

The trigger file https://raw.githubusercontent.com/AchaeaBashingScript/BashingPlugins/master/GroupTargetExample.xml has a very simple and small example how to use that option triggers off the party announce script in the same repository.

ETA: The download is at https://github.com/AchaeaBashingScript/Bashing/releases/tag/1.8

There's no mpackage file, is this intentional? Does the source code .zip work as an install?

• Siduri said:
    Keneanung said:

• multiclass support
    • group bashing support

There's no mpackage file, is this intentional? Does the source code .zip work as an install?
    It's not, the zip doesn't word and I'm stupid... I forgot to attach my mpackage. I'll do that when I get home and let you know here... SORRY :(
  • Keneanung said:
    Siduri said:
    Keneanung said:

• multiclass support
    • group bashing support

It's not, the zip doesn't word and I'm stupid... I forgot to attach my mpackage. I'll do that when I get home and let you know here... SORRY :(
    No worries, we love you!

• I used the XML in the zip file and then unzipped the contents to a folder called Bashing in my mudlet profile and it works.
  • @Siduri the mpackage is now online.
  • Awesome!

• Thank you for this! What is Guhem's, does that have like an area and target list you can import without having to go to each area and kill the things to target?
  • @Beowin Guhem's script is http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/1501/denizen-targeting-script and has a built in list, yes. But it's not very extensive from what I remember.
  • So between upgrading to the latest version of Mudlet, svof and the bashing script, I somehow managed to blow away my entire prios lists...all denizens, all areas, gone. Is there a (reasonably) straightforward way of editing the prios tables to add the information back in, or would I be better off just going around and repopulating the list by killing everything again?

• Are other settings still the same? If you don't have a backup copy, I fear they are completely lost, so the easiest option would be to kill the things again...
  • I did have to reset a few things, yes, so they are probably gone. No biggie, I can re-kill everything, just was hoping for a quicker way :) Thanks!

• Oh, and on a related note, I had tinkered a bit with exporting the settings, editing the file, and then re-importing it to see if I could restore my settings that way. I got an "Import Successful" message, but none of the changes I made showed up. Does an import only work when the prios tables are completely empty?