Legion

Comments

• @Ryzeth Thrall is ossum, you just refuse to admit it.
  • Leveled my holy paladin and got a legendary on his first day at 110, so now I feel obligated to play him over my resto druid. He's pretty cool though.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Rom said:
    got a legendary on his first day at 110
    This fucking guy.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Ryzeth said:
    Rom said:
    got a legendary on his first day at 110
    This fucking guy.

There are three different people on my server that got seven legendaries within the first week (2 got 7, one got 9)
    Huh. Neat.
  • Yeah it's bugged. Instead of lower chances for more legendaries once you got one you were more likely to get another and then another. 
  • Daeir said:
    Currently dying to figure out how to get the hidden artifact appearance for the Dreadblades. Shit looks fuckin' amazing.
    Lots of speculation on rogue forums about how to get them, but no one's sure yet. I want them pretty badly too haha. Thunderfury ftw

• Saw a legendary drop today in Court of Stars off the 1st boss. Wasn't for me :(
  • Dunn said:
    Ragnaros is bad for my battlegroup. Think it's Peruvian. It's like playing DOTA. 
    They're actually the sole reason why I stopped playing Dota 2 a year ago.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Reset day and no upgrades from four Mythics yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. QQ

• Daeir said:
    I've run VH on Heroic (and eventually Mythic) almost every day/week since release and I've yet to have a fucking Chaos Talisman drop.

Kill me.
    Hi Daeir. :)
    Monk had it, but not very good on Monk I found. Stacks will fall off a bunch during FoF, prefer the two I have now by far. Would love countermeasure instead of snek trinket, but either works.
  • Dunn said:
    Reset day and no upgrades from four Mythics yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. QQ
    Should've waited to run with us! Could've got any gear we didn't need (Lala moreso I think, since she's already almost full best-in-slot outside of warforged/titanforged >.>)
  • edited September 2016
    I have an EoA 2 keystone if y'all wanna get weird later. 

Achaean Mythic+ groups :)

• First raid day for me tomorrow. Gonna be scary.
  • Apparently Emerald Nightmare is even easier on Normal than HFC was. Which I guess I can see being true since, comparatively, the item levels between mythic/mythic+ and EN normal are a lot closer than BRF/HFC were.
    --
    Moon Guard here I come, @Lala:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    --
    @Dunn think me and Lala got EoA keystones earlier as well, not +2 though. Still 'baseline' ones for us rn, cause it was literally first Mythic I've done on my DH.. Went relatively smoothly aside from slow dps. Should easily be able to breeze through stuff with competent ones. 830 ilvl now, steadily climbing.
    Lock in HoV gave me a ring that dropped, out of spite for the hunter in group who was crying and bitching that lock wouldn't give him it (while the lock was deciding if it was an upgrade to his current ones, mind you)
  • Does everyone in the group need the same key or what? I'm comparing it to diablo greater rifts in my head. 

• Actually not sure, I haven't looked into it. It might work that way, I'll have a look into it later. I think it might be that only the person who puts the keystone into the font gets the upgraded keystone at the end of the dungeon though.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    One keystone used per run, so you can basically farm gear endlessly.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Just did Emerald Nightmare norms for the first time... Got Nythendra, Elerethe and Ursoc down then pulled Il'gynoth like 20 times. Il'gynoth is so fucking frustrating holy shit. Great PUG tho... had a great time on Discord for the 4 hrs or so.

• Not sure if genuinely not bad at the class, or they've just had awful luck with others that it's made me look good.

Kek.
  • I'm lucky our tanks had done ursoc before. They were explaining it a bit and it seemed decently complicated. 

• ursoc is so not complicated, people just make it so.  You just need two groups to soak damage, and have the tanks do their own swap. 
  • The eye guy though. Man. Nightmares of Yogg again. It's just like that fight. 
  • Yeah Ilgynoth. That dude is rooooough. Doesn't help that our pally tank kept dying to the horrors and going through two b resses every pull. 

For ursoc we had a group on his ass and one to the side. Swap on charge to lose the momentum charges. I think the tank swap mechanic is a little different tho. 

• edited September 2016
    Fireballs. Fireballs for days. 

@Lala and I adopted a dinosaur family while leveling in Azsuna last night. 

• This seems pretty close to 100% accuracy. People who make these kinda videos are the heroes we need.
  • Lmao. That wrecked me good. 

Bahaha shadowstrike. 

• Oldie but a goodie, too. Probably the best one, also relevant again now with Warriors ass-ramming everything.

• @Ryzeth Oh man I died. Hilarious.

• Need to find the normalized survival curves of tanks on the first night of EN. Prot warriors were something like 150% higher than everything else. All of the other tanks were pretty tightly clustered.