Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Newbie Class and RP question

SudeshSudesh Member Posts: 2
Hello everyone,

I am Looking for advice on some classes. I have read the help files and still have some questions I couldn't find otherwise. I created a monk but I have been looking into the knight classes. I want to get heavy into roleplaying and the idea of Falconry is very enticing. I am wondering if the falconry has any actual in game use or if it is mostly for RP?

Though RP is my main focus I do want to be able to participate in other mechanics of the game (hunting is the only one I know of) at adecent level. Any advice on the Kinght and Monk classes would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answers

Answers

• SudeshSudesh Member Posts: 2
    Thank you Sarflus, I knew about the city and house thing (I have other questions I'll ask in a different thread) but had no idea about the family mechanic. I'll make sure to try and be a bit more social.

Ahmet, thank you, that is the answer about falconry that I have been struggling to find. I'm not a fan of the idea of changing classes for RP reasons but I may have to just to get a feel for the differences. I'm still leaning toward knight but time will tell.
Sign In to Comment.