Anniversary 19

19 years anniversary celebration with a lot of cool introductions! I feel some surprises coming too, especially with that puzzle. Posts here for anniversary cheers.

Comments

• All I can say is 

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh, unique BM swoooooord
  • ** Summary for Auction #10 *********************************************
    Title:                                      (Days until closing: 15)
         Apprentice With Murad
    Prize:
         Assist Murad at his forge.
    Current bid:
         2005 credits.
    Description:
         Work closely with Murad to forge a Blademaster sword
         perfectly suited to yourself. This will be, by default, level 3
         banded.

Well then....
  • edited September 2016
    Aerek said:
    I hope the winner isn't even a Blademaster, just a collector like the dozens or hundreds that have done the Murad quest a thousand times looking for the 'perfect' name because it's free and cool; who will forget it in its sheathe most days and only pull it out as a prop or conversation piece once every century or so.
    As the first trans BM I did the quest once. Then I was given my sword and a divine was kind enough to make it belong to me due to the founding of the PoM at the time. Sadly I don't even remember what my first sword was called.

Still would be worth it for: "If desired we will work with the winner to make this a unique and immersive experience."
    Mine would be a sailing adventure to pilfer some strange metal from the Kashari homeland

Edit: Just noticed its the highest auction already on day 1
  • Image result for byakuya bankai

Oh thousand cherry blossoms, it was simply not meant to be.
  • Its ok, the winner will just remake some normal BM sword they already had in a different color because they don't like blue...
  • Zulah said:
    Its ok, the winner will just remake some normal BM sword they already had in a different color because they don't like blue...
    If I win it's going to be spectacukar, as is only fitting.

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Zulah said:
    Its ok, the winner will just remake some normal BM sword they already had in a different color because they don't like blue...
    I was just telling someone else that I love the sword I have, but I would want to win the auction just so I could re-write its absolutely garish long description.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • @Zulah: unrelenting kraken was your original sword I believe - that's entirely by memory though, its possible I might be slightly off; but I'm fairly confident.
  • Im considering this Candle puzzle quest thing. The candle is a birthday candle, so I assume the prize would be a present, but part of me is hoping there is something exciting to it all.
  • edited September 2016
    Makarios said:
    @Zulah: unrelenting kraken was your original sword I believe - that's entirely by memory though, its possible I might be slightly off; but I'm fairly confident.
    @Trey was actually the one who gave it to me
  • I pretty much love the entire promotion just not the crooks having limited uses and the goblets decaying in 30 months some of these things are 25 credits a pop. I am happy with the prizes just wish they at least lasted longer some of them. Anyhow cheers admin and great job coming up with all this! 
  • Those fireworks though....

Glad that was nipped early
  • Asmodron said:
    Those fireworks though....

Glad that was nipped early
    I had fun shooting my 30 fireworks though....
  • I love everything but the damned fireworks. I get why they're neat, but it was getting excessive. Lol.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • So...those Crooks, they seem nice but im not sure what use i'll have for them >>
  • Sniffle. I had no idea jackpot was with the wheel again. All those wasted spins :'(
  • Wheeee loving the wheel spins.

So addictive though o.o
  • Any chance we can introduce to the crooks the collection concept? Collection each of the crooks and you get some special kind of crook?

I honestly dont know what to do with these crooks otherwise >>.
  • I want "Homicidal Doves" as my Blademaster blade. I cannot have anything else, I MUST have "Homicidal Doves."
  • So 19 days are up. What did you get from Stian?
  • *** You've correctly found 19 areas for Stian during this challenge! ***
    *** You've found so many areas for Stian during this challenge that a gift for you is on its way! ***

These types of promotions pretty much never give the prize immediately, it could be anywhere from a few hours delay to having to wait for the end of the month.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Almost certainly for this reason.  =)
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.