Achaean Pets

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited June 2016
    well, no pic today but you can tell the birdies are getting bigger because the area under the nest at my front door is now covered in bird poop. I kinda had to spend a while scrubbing the floor and now I've taped some newspaper under it so I can just pull off and replace instead of doing heavy duty clean up every day. >>

On the plus side, they've started chirping! They were nearly dead silent before, but now they're going "peep peep peep!" it's pretty cute.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited June 2016
    Puppy update! She's gotten a lot braver with the other two dogs lately. Still doesn't make a whole lot of noise, though, other than just little whines here and there. Some growling and barking now and then, which isn't in this shorter video.

Edit: The other dog is a rat terrier named Dollie, and is the one making the majority of the noises. She's Wendy's opposite - she's very talkative.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby

FAFSDLKUEINASKL:JSVS

IT IS SO FLUFFY AAAAAAH

• LoalaineLoalaine England
    edited June 2016
    My babies waiting for me at home, only a month until I get to see them again.. 

ps Dunno how to resize them and not kill everyones screens sorrryyyy

• Loalaine said: -ALL the cute-

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Nicola said:
    @Rom that's a little d'awwwwwg.
    The next mini pet!
  • Have you seen my Momma?
  • Tahquil said:
    Have you seen my Momma?
    Yeah! Yo momma is soooooo...

nope. Can't do it
    So the kids at school went for a fieldtrip at the fish farm today and brought back a whole bunch of what we call 'drain fish' (actually some sort of wild guppy). Because when we were kids we used to go down to actual drains and scoop at the water with jars to catch them. Now they get nets and a styrofoam box full of the things haha. Anyway, everyone got some, including some extras that I have no choice but to bring home. So... it seems I am now own some fish that, to be honest, I'm not entirely prepared to look after haha. 

I put them in the tank and now they're fighting quite a bit. I think the tank's too small.  I'm kinda concerned about all those black spots though. Not sure if they're a result of just uncontrolled breeding between colours or a fungal infection. 

• They look a little like Molly's, which are live breeders like Guppies. That tank if FAR too small them, general rule of thumb is 1 inch of fish per gallon but in reality it's more to do with your filtration. I've around 20 fish in a 180l tank and I have two filters working 24/7 to cope with it. 

Source: I've three Aquariums at home and have kept fish for years.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • If you don't want to take care of 'm for a very long time, just leave 'm in there. 
    To be honest, I've pretty much just been saddled with these fish. Nobody else would take them and I didn't think it was right to empty them into a canal when their only mistake was getting caught by net-wielding preschoolers.

I know they would probably be happier if I bought a bigger tank with a filter and all those peripherals. At the same time, I'm not going to shell out for additional equipment while looking for someone with an existing aquarium or pond who might be more interested in taking them in.

In the mean time, because these are essentially fishbowl conditions, I'm gonna have to change the water for them every day, which ultimately motivates me to find a forever home for them faster haha.

• edited August 2016
    "Let me take care of the fishies!!"
  • edited August 2016
    Spoiled cat
  • Skye said:
    well, no pic today but you can tell the birdies are getting bigger because the area under the nest at my front door is now covered in bird poop. I kinda had to spend a while scrubbing the floor and now I've taped some newspaper under it so I can just pull off and replace instead of doing heavy duty clean up every day. >>

On the plus side, they've started chirping! They were nearly dead silent before, but now they're going "peep peep peep!" it's pretty cute.
    ... why didn't I think to do this? Swallows raised babies on our front porch in Texas every summer for the last three years (two sets the last two summers) so the porch there is permanently stained at this point. :/ 
  • Faolin said:

This guy is my favorite, I love dogs with pillows. Respect for the antec.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • That is the cutest little doge.
  • Armali said:
    That is the cutest little doge.
    Antec is the dude's case. we built mine with a rosewill case, I think. 
  • What brand of doge is he?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • ... your dog is a computer case???
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    I'll take ten.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
  • ZahanZahan Valhalla

Mine.  He is called Paul.  

R.I.P Thanksgiving Day 2016

:'( 

Been a rough day.
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • edited November 2016

This is Penelope Barker. Almost 6 months 

• @Siena She looks just like my Betty the Roo did at that age.

• So my camera sucks, but here is the derpiest cat

With a hand

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates