Midwest meet

Comments

• Wonderful seeing you all again!

I have undressed a god.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Sorry that we bailed on you guys after Kicker's. I wanted to go back and do some shopping, but I was getting tired and cranky and we realized that we missed all of our favorite shows by then.

It was great to see everyone and hopefully next year the rain will stay away.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Ditto, it was great meeting everyone and seeing old faces. Someone needs to post the @Cellorran video though.

• That show was like one of those 4am Hashan spin the bottle games.... brutal. 

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Jonathin said:
    We got rained out, but not before @Cellorran got used as a hunky man-prop!
    Better to be used by the wenches than by the uncouth pickle vendor!
  • Sounds like time to make a hashan alt.

I have undressed a god.

• Was a great day!

For Ohio people, the same Renfest company starts its Ohio season September 3rd and runs through October 23rd, if anyone's interested in a day trip.
  • I'm sad I live far away now; the first Achaea renfest meet was a ton of fun.

Someone post pictures!
  • Nicola said:

From left to right we have:
    Mosr, Maran, Czanthria, Gibbi, Lachlan, Aoghinius and his wife (whose name I cannot remember), Reznik, Summer, Tecton, Valnurana, and myself.

We'd lost Cellorran, Tyamat, and Kaillian at this point.
    And Trey, Marina, and Averi :(
  • Averi said:
    Czanthria said:
    Nicola said:

....picture of some good looking people.

We'd lost Cellorran, Tyamat, and Kaillian at this point.
    And Trey, Marina, and Averi :(
    We are just phased.
    Also phased were Arielle (not Achaean) and Cellorran!  Did not mean to leave you two out!
  • Chuckles takes great pictures! He's our formal photographer, now. Unless Arielle's is better. That one has Cellorran in it, I think. 

I can't believe we had almost 20 people. That's amazing!

@Nicola we might be interested in an October Ohio RenFest, too. We missed two of our favorite events this time and were going to go again anyway. 
    Got dayum I look good.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • My favorite exchange of the meet:

@Jonathin: "So what, it's raining? Are you afraid of getting a little wet?"

Me, pointing at @Lachlan : "No, I just don't want you to have to drive back home yourself when she melts into a fucking puddle."

• SUMMER!!!
  • It's totally appropriate to enjoy your own joke that much!  

Pretty good, though. 
  • Lachlan said:
    It's totally appropriate to enjoy your own joke that much!  

Pretty good, though. 
    It was less enjoyment of my own joke and more his hysterical laughter afterwards coupled with your resigned reaction.

• I got a good one of that Team Blue reunion too.
  • Sorry I missed. I knew I was going to though! We got to Brighton around 6:30ish? pm Saturday night. And got internet set up today, yay! If the dude and I don't stop eating out and go grocery shopping soon we're both going to need to get second jobs. 
  • You're so lucky Maran was there.  I was too busy fangirling to be mad. 
  • It is so satisfying to make Maran laugh, isn't it?  That grin and laugh just inspire me to be goofy as hell just to keep him going.
  • edited September 2016
    Oh, here's the first picture! 10 points to the first person who can photoshop us all in the same picture. 20 points if you make me look as cool (or cooler) as/than Mosr.

LtR: @Mosr, @Lachlan, @Gibbi, Chris (non-Achaean), @Aoghinius (and his wife), me, @Czanthria, @Reznik, @Nicola, Maran
    edited September 2016
    You are slightly taller, so you have an immediate edge.
  • Worth it.

I have undressed a god.

• Cellorran said:
    Oh, here's the first picture! 10 points to the first person who can photoshop us all in the same picture. 20 points if you make me look as cool (or cooler) as/than Mosr.

LtR: @Mosr, @Lachlan, @Gibbi, Chris (non-Achaean), @Aoghinius (and his wife), me, @Czanthria, @Reznik, @Nicola, Maran
    Get me the full sized jpg, instead of the 88k and I can do things, like even put you on the sea/wilderness map!
  • If anyone is heading through Kansas let me know. I'd love to meet some Achaeans!