Midwest meet

Comments

• Lachlan said:
    @Faolin !!  <3 Super excited to finally get to meet you!

If anyone wants me to pick up 20$ tickets for them today, I'd be happy to let you pay me back on Saturday. It's not a huge savings, but it's more money for other stuff! 
    If you can grab two, much appreciated. What are they at the gate? I'm forgetting.

• Trey said:
    Lachlan said:
    @Faolin !!  <3 Super excited to finally get to meet you!

If anyone wants me to pick up 20$ tickets for them today, I'd be happy to let you pay me back on Saturday. It's not a huge savings, but it's more money for other stuff! 
    If you can grab two, much appreciated. What are they at the gate? I'm forgetting.
    $22.95 at the gate
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Plus time spent waiting in line
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • After spending too long in traffic.
  • I am sold, can you grab two for me as well?
    Yep. We will grab them when we head over to get Gibbi
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • So where's dinner tonight? I'll be in Holly at 6:30pmish!
    @Cellorran no idea. We won't be in Holly until 8 or 9 depending on when we leave.

Trey, Tyamat, I have your tickets on hand for you when you arrive
    And @Szanthax yout can't get a lower price for flying into a bigger airport?
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I dunno what I'm going lol I just contemplated because I'm off so I did a quick price check

• Cellorran said:
    So where's dinner tonight? I'll be in Holly at 6:30pmish!
    Nothing was ever really decided about tonight as far as dinner.  Most were getting in late, @Nicola is going to the movies to see Star Trek in Grand Blanc, info is above.  We're meeting for breakfast at 8:30 in the morning at Leo's Coney Island in Grand Blanc.
  • I'm sitting in Bagger Dave's Grand Blanc waiting on dinner.
    We're coming Weeerie coming
  • Jonathin said:
    You coming to meet us? Let me know how far out you guys are if so. :)
  • We should make Auburn hills in 8 hours or so

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Nicola said:
    Jonathin said:
    You coming to meet us? Let me know how far out you guys are if so. :)
    Hope you ordered pulled pork and the just starting smoking it khehe.

• Making with tradition,  we will probably be running late for breakfast.  If we even make it.  It's almost 8 and all of my hair is still wet.  Boys are still asleep.  
    I am not.
  • Just got into Michigan so hour or so out for kaillian and I still.
  • Running late.  Will msg @Mosr my number so that perhaps he could save me from the painful agony that is getting lost.
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
    We are here at the fair. We (I) will be up at the front gate at about 9:30
  • Breakfast complete, we're all heading to the faire now.
    There is a bag check, so if you don't want to deal with that, leave them in your cars. :D
    edited August 2016
    Also,  I'm standing right outside the front gate
    For anybody coming late, send me a message with your number or asking for mine so that you can find us. We are about to head into the fair.
  • That was fun. It was nice to meet/see you guys again.  Babies Valcon and Tyallain were both very cute.

Sorry I had to bail early! Needed to build my squirrel stash of sustenance for the incoming months. <3

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • That was really fun!  I'm back home safely, and I even got the sunny, windows-down drive on the way back that I pined for on my way there.

There was some mention of Cedar Point next spring/summer.  I look forward to the next meet!
  • It's been over a decade since my last meet. It was great to see you guys! Didn't even lose anyone in the deluge (I... think?) And agreed, the Achaea babies were ALL THE ADORABLE. 

Also TIL not to trust Mosr with a map (you rock though,  thanks for helping get and keep the group together).