Recommended amount of playing time?

2»

Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I... Wow. Just wow. Remember when they started counting??

• edited July 2016
    I've only played a little bit ..  Total Time Played: 1305 days, 19 hours and 32 minutes  Time This Week   : 2 days, 11 hours and 59 minutes  
  • "Recommended amount of playing time." --All your time. What else is there besides Achaea??
  •  Total Time Played: 24 days, 19 hours and 52 minutes                         |
    | Time This Week   : 4 hours and 3 minutes          

:(

• Couldn't log in much on Mon / tues cos work was mental but :-1:

| Total Time Played: 151 days, 7 hours and 43 minutes                         |
    | Time This Week   : 1 day, 22 hours and 33 minutes                           |
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Lisbethae said:
    Total Time Played: 1140 days, 4 hours and 2 minutes
    Holy fuck.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• all dayveveryvday motherfucker

• I used to play like 3 days a week, but life gets in the way and stuff so I try to do like 3-6 hours/week and more on the weekends now. Playing more definitely means faster xp progression and for some folks faster org progression (I got up to HR4, changed houses, got up to HR4, changed houses back, am back up to HR4 and may manage to make HR5 before Aereidhna turns 70...maybe, I'm not in a hurry but some people get a kick out of getting to HR5 in like a week). Lack of time to play also means missing out on some major events, but others you might get lucky on (the bazaar times being more spread out helps and with some events like the sea plague/zombie invasion it was easy to get in where you fit in).

My advice is just to accept how much time you have to play and make the best of it, don't take on obligations that aren't fun for you in game, and don't measure yourself against other folks, that only leads to serious FOMO (fear of missing out).
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Total Time Played: 818 days, 15 hours and 10 minutes
    Time This Week   : 10 hours and 0 minutes

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Ayehatchoo

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    | Total Time Played: 319 days, 9 hours and 31 minutes
    | Time This Week   : 7 hours and 53 minutes

You don't need a ridiculous amount of time to play every day to become a prominent figure in Achaea.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    | Total Time Played: 319 days, 9 hours and 31 minutes
    | Time This Week   : 7 hours and 53 minutes

You don't need a ridiculous amount of time to play every day to become a prominent figure in Achaea.
    Who the hell are you?