Classlead Discussion Q2 2016

Comments

• No one's gonna trigger evade off getting eyed, that's asking to die. Not to mention evade isn't infallible.

I also didn't say phase was completely balanced, just that you shouldn't balance things off of arties. Wings are freaking OP.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I'd rather they just make duanathar unusable immediately off-phase, rather than punish phase because of people with wings.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• should punish phase, because it's a bitch skill for bitches that can't handle consequences and want trophies for failing at life like the little bitches they are. Same with Evade
  • @Eguzki you absolutely balance around arties.

Largely, issues don't present themselves until high-end use (read: artied).

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Aegoth said:
    should punish phase, because it's a bitch skill for bitches that can't handle consequences and want trophies for failing at life like the little bitches they are. Same with Evade
    Like surrounding yourself in rooms with retard vibe 
  • Jarrod said:
    I just want a non-factional way to strip astral/bwind, preferably with a channel time longer than the balance. No more prone-wind and wait.

AB ALCHEMY SILVER should cover the needs of non Eleusian factions. Of course, Eleusians get flash.

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Makarios said:
    Jarrod said:
    I just want a non-factional way to strip astral/bwind, preferably with a channel time longer than the balance. No more prone-wind and wait.

AB ALCHEMY SILVER should cover the needs of non Eleusian factions. Of course, Eleusians get flash.

I was going to say but... Didn't because I got offline and didn't feel like looking for the skill on my phone lol

• Makarios said:
    Jarrod said:

Let me rephrase. I want a non-class based answer. Give me a Sigil of Light or something.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Morthif said:
    Aegoth said:
    should punish phase, because it's a bitch skill for bitches that can't handle consequences and want trophies for failing at life like the little bitches they are. Same with Evade
    That's to prevent bitches from using bitch moves like snipe and grove lightning to bitch out of fights like bitches, and instead encourages healthy melee engagements to slaughter and humiliate those very same bitches
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Orb of Confinement
      - Stops people from rising to the skies when turned on by someone in the
        Ministry of Security. This includes all types of flying, including
        Eagle's and Atavian's wings.
      - Cost: 10k gold (comms), 5k gems, 30k obsidian, 5k ice.
    Need to start using this more.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited August 2016
    Wow @aegoth you sure sound tough. You must be very scary irl. You aren't just an overweight nerd with a big mouth on a forum, right?
  • Too expensive upkeep for what it does.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    If only there were some system by which we could submit ideas to the administration for situations like this, for when thing's aren't balanced the way they should be.

Thread title rings a bell, though I can't quite place my finger on what...

In all seriousness though, at current commodity costs: 4.25 million startup cost. 35k per month afterwards. Does seem a bit steep on the upkeep, I admit. Perhaps the Orb's upkeep could be changed to tie in to how long it's activated for, instead of just the persistent cost, since all the other improvements offer a persistent benefit? Or some combination of the two, where instead of 1/120 per month its 1/300, but whenever it's on it takes 1/100 instead?

Then again, Cyrene only has one reason to have one.

Huh. Neat.
  • Aegoth said:
    Morthif said:
    Aegoth said:
    That's to prevent bitches from using bitch moves like snipe and grove lightning to bitch out of fights like bitches, and instead encourages healthy melee engagements to slaughter and humiliate those very same bitches
    Except Thuriz + cata cuts threw any offense stuck in Ret trying to get to you
  • wield cube|throw cube <dir>

Next.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• or fly/track. 

or phase/earrimg/flow/gate
  • Throw cube wouldn't work. Unless they changed it, last I checked reverberation will still protect the retardation vibe. Dunno if ret still eats it and/or other vibes and just slows down the cube progress.
  • Jarrod said:
    wield cube|throw cube <dir>

Next.
    Can't throw cube. Fly/drop works just fine 
  • Oh right, the throw cube changes. Yeah, still plenty of options to get around it though.

• edited August 2016
    Calling people bitches is acceptable though? 

/edit: It must be said. That's a pretty sexy picture. 
  • edited August 2016
    You look like Ethan from h3h3 productions on YouTube. Much love. Papa bless

• Morthif said:
    Jarrod said:
    wield cube|throw cube <dir>

Next.
    Can't throw cube. Fly/drop works just fine 

Not if there's reverberation. It's tricky to get rid of, so easier to just use earrings. If you don't have earrings/travel ability, sux to be you.
  • Bleak said:

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Bleak said:

/edit: It must be said. That's a pretty sexy picture. 
    I'm not saying you are wrong... :) I'm just saying as a over weight man pointing fingers at other over weight people saying they are over compensating for their problems doesn't really solve anything. (Me being over weight... not anyone else)....

It does amuse me calling anything bitch mobes but... ya know... I drink too. :)

• Yall bitches be trippin.

How about that Para lightning infuse tho?

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    @Atalkez If I used it to it's full potential, I'd get it nerfed, but that would also remove other tactics of Blademaster that I consider legitimate and interesting. You've put me in a perpetual ethical conundrum.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • If you don't do it, @Jhui will.

• Dunn said:
    If you don't do it, @Jhui will.
    While afk?
  • isn't the para infuse lightning a 50ish percent chance to proc? Would be kinda rngy.
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.