How do I get an disembowel off as a SnB?

I've tried multiple times, prepping both legs, managing to keep one broken while the other one is healed and then proning and impaling. But I've never been able to either keep both legs broken or get the disembowel or even a club to keep them longer before they manage to writhe off. Is there anything I'm doing wrong or things I could do better?

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates

Best Answer

Answers

• edited August 2016
    A log (snippet) would help, but sounds like you're probably not using impale and club at the same time. As sword and shield you should be doing COMBINATION IMPALE CLUB to impale and club at the same time. Should only need the single leg break.
  • @Antonius  
    For some reason the combination impale club does not work, 
    You draw your blade back and plunge it deep into the body of Tizwin impaling her to the hilt.
    Tizwin is not yet vulnerable enough for you to club her in the face with your shield.
    You batter at your enemy's defences, seeking an opening.

friend was kind enough to sit down but I can consistently get a broken leg and a prone

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Ah that would probably help, and then after I do that I should be able to get a disembowel?

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Yes.  
  • Should be able to, yes. You'll want to break their torso as well for increased disembowel damage.
  • Break leg trip
    Impale/club
    Disembowel

• @Naliah @Atalkez @Exelethril all probably have great SnB logs you can look over.
    SnB is the only class that can safely nail a one leg break disembowel. They can also break leg, break torso, then impale DSB. Crazy stuff mang.