Pokemon GO

1789101113»

Comments

• Finally caught that elusive Lapras yesterday. Well, I hatched that elusive Lapras. Which means my journey as a Pokemon trainer is now complete. Team Mystic is proud. Natural thing to do was create a new account and make it Instinct. Pikachu=yellow=instinct=amazing. Me and my 5 year old teammates in Instinct are coming for you Mystic!
  • Micaelis said:
    Finally caught that elusive Lapras yesterday. Well, I hatched that elusive Lapras. Which means my journey as a Pokemon trainer is now complete. Team Mystic is proud. Natural thing to do was create a new account and make it Instinct. Pikachu=yellow=instinct=amazing. Me and my 5 year old teammates in Instinct are coming for you Mystic!

When you first said you caught that elusive Lapras, my jaw nearly dropped that you found one. If hatched, then yeah I see a lot of those :(
  • edited August 2016
    Asmodron said:
    Micaelis said:
    Finally caught that elusive Lapras yesterday. Well, I hatched that elusive Lapras. Which means my journey as a Pokemon trainer is now complete. Team Mystic is proud. Natural thing to do was create a new account and make it Instinct. Pikachu=yellow=instinct=amazing. Me and my 5 year old teammates in Instinct are coming for you Mystic!

When you first said you caught that elusive Lapras, my jaw nearly dropped that you found one. If hatched, then yeah I see a lot of those :(
    I saw the outline once of a Lapras when I -first- started playing. I didn't bother trying to break my neck to track it down because I didn't know how rare it was. Looking back I wish I'd gone after it. Have yet to see a single one in the wild since then. But glad I got it either way. Caught everything I can catch without going out of country, which is in no way happening because that is really, really, stupid.

Plus I wanted to start a new account as Instinct anyway. In reality it's a simple reason: Like 80% of people are Mystic, 15% are Valor and 5% are Instinct. Therefore, as an Instinct player, I have the highest chance of finding a gym I can battle. Tired of walking around gyms on my level 33/Mystic account and all the gyms are blue.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Hatched 52 eggs. Never seen a 10k egg yet.

• Szanthax said:
    Hatched 52 eggs. Never seen a 10k egg yet.
    Yeah it's dumb af. I was level 25 before I got one 10k egg. Then I went to 31, got 2 more. Then I got 4 at 33. A total of 7 10k eggs ever. Hatched 156 eggs total.
  • My first egg was a 10k, I forgot what I got out of it though. Gf went to Athens, GA for a white coat ceremony this past Saturday and caught a Dratini and Dragonite, so jealous.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    @Melodie you still get the exp from spinning pokestops even if your bag is full

• edited August 2016
    Jacen said:
    My first egg was a 10k, I forgot what I got out of it though. Gf went to Athens, GA for a white coat ceremony this past Saturday and caught a Dratini and Dragonite, so jealous.
    I know all the New Orleans spots for pokemon! Got three different Dratini nests, some Dragonairs pop up too from time to time. As well as a Snorlax spawn, which is insane. I've never heard of a snorlax nest online but I know where one is! I didn't put anything anywhere about it though so 1 million GPS spoofers don't teleport in and take over all the gyms <.< Come on down sometime and we'll get you a Dragonite in one day! Can catch like 50-60 Dratini a day.
  • Over here we mainly get Weedle and Pidgey. :'(
  • I've mostly gotten Pidgeys, Geodudes, and Drowzees. But I've caught a Hypno, Pidgeot, Dragonite, and a Snorlax in the past few days.
    meh

• office is a spawn spot for water pokemons. So many goldeen, magicarp and tentacools.

• My workplace is in a district that sees a lot of vulpix spawns. It used to have a lot of meowths that spawned near me (which at the time i found funny since i work in a bank) but they seem to have poofed with the nest changes.
  • edited August 2016
    Double post.

Eeeeer my friend Found and caught a dragonite when he first started the game. Spawned in his house too. Most of us have detested him since
  • Level 20, currently rolling with Dragonite, Blastoise (new catch just today), and Jolteon for my top three. I really need to find or evolve more Electric types. The number of Vaporeons in gyms is just getting silly.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Level 16 now.

Something strange and magical does seem to be happening, like yesterday and today.

Friend caught a Snorlax, I lost a Jolteon and sighted a Wartortle that I lost because the game glitched. But that's two pretty rare sightings in a day. Today I logged into the game at work to show one of the students my collection while she was waiting for her granny and a Meowth spawned right in the office.

• edited August 2016
    Sarathai said:
    Level 20, currently rolling with Dragonite, Blastoise (new catch just today), and Jolteon for my top three. I really need to find or evolve more Electric types. The number of Vaporeons in gyms is just getting silly.
    Most electric types aren't very good. Exeggutor is probably your best bet. Easy to catch the Exeggcute, 50 candies, and is a pretty powerful pokemon. The only real downside is that it mostly has psychic type moves but the vaporeons will still be throwing weak attacks at it so at level 20 if you can get...I think around a 1800-2000 is around the max for level 20...1900 Exeggutor you'll demolish those gyms flooded with Vaporeon. Just don't throw it up against a Lapras with an ice moveset. I have a 2667 Exeggutor with 95.6% IV on my level 33 account and a 1600 Lapras was destroying it 1 on 1. Lapras OP.
  • I always find it hilarious when my egg hatches into an eggecute. 1 egg for 6 :P