Electronic Cigarettes

1235»

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    They both smell terrible.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    Tolan said:
    I smoked marlboro red 100's for 12 years. Then moved onto smooth 100's. Never thought of moving onto vape. I don't want to be a hipster

Edit: but I am vegan! OMG, have you heard what being vegan can do for your body AND for your health?!?!

Edit2: That was a joke
    Nothing hipster about it. Besides, hipster culture is dead because everyone is a hipster to someone else.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

• Stock Up Your Lab
    GET 20% OFF ALL
    NICOTINE AND MIXING SUPPLIES!

Coupon Code:  20OFFNOW

Sale ends August 22nd

• What a guy, that @Deladan
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Well with the new FDA regulations, I figure a lot of  in home mixers will want to stock up on mixing supplies. 

• Image result for kanger aerotank turbo

• ZahanZahan Valhalla
    Deladan said:

<pic>

@deladan What you running on that beast - dual 1.5s?
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • edited October 2016
    Segelli 150w with a custom skin and a hellboy RDA. Have been running this for nearly two years now. Went cold turkey the day I got it.

oh.. And of course a gold tip  B)
  • edited October 2016
    Zahan said:
    Deladan said:

<pic>

@deladan What you running on that beast - dual 1.5s?
    Yus. and I love it. I bought a bottle of Cyclops Vapors' Artemis at 6mg  and it's great. Trust me I'm not going to run any of my stronger nic juice in it though... 

For those that are newer to vaping, this is a sub ohm tank. Using 2 1.5's it runs at  around .79ohm

• For my 12mg to 18mg nic liquids I use either this Mini tank or if I'm on a long trip or something this Mega tank. I want to try the Giant too.... I like Kanger. 

• ZahanZahan Valhalla
    @invictus Nice setup.  Props on getting a vw mod to last more than 6 months.  I have such terrible luck with those things - only full mech for me now.  Brave that you started on an rda, too.

@deladan Yeah kanger is solid, been in the game for a long time.  It's nice to see them opening up their openflow.  Totally understand what you mean about not increasing the nic, that nausea sucks.

In case ya'll were curious, I'm currently running a sapor with 2x 28g 1.6ohm microcoils, on a single 18650 cheapo plastic box mod.  It's not the best for cloud chasing but it puts out some vapor, still has some flavour too.   Samsung 20a battery (safety first).

I need to upgrade though.  Been shopping the market lately but nothing is jumping out at me.  Slim pickings for a mech guy.
  • I use the itaste mvp3.0 pro 60w and the eleaf tc 40w. 

• @zarhan actually started with a kangertech subtank but was bored with it after the second week. Haven't run into any problems other than batteries getting old. The siggeli is a tank by all means.
  • ZahanZahan Valhalla
    Invictus said:
    @zarhan actually started with a kangertech subtank but was bored with it after the second week. Haven't run into any problems other than batteries getting old. The siggeli is a tank by all means.
    Oh nice.  Straight to a subtank.

It looks like that Siglei wasn't babied and still 2 years, damn.  Definitely a tank - It's the runewarden of vw mods.  Even tempting me to try one.
  • Zahan said:
    Invictus said:
    @zarhan actually started with a kangertech subtank but was bored with it after the second week. Haven't run into any problems other than batteries getting old. The siggeli is a tank by all means.
    Oh nice.  Straight to a subtank.

It looks like that Siglei wasn't babied and still 2 years, damn.  Definitely a tank - It's the runewarden of vw mods.  Even tempting me to try one.
    It's only right since I've played rune warden for over 5 years now. Two years of many, many drunk nights, beach trips, and the occasional fleeing from police(jk). I would suggest it, I see a lot more seglei 150 temp controls around than I have the base model but I picked mine for the custom skins I can get for 5-10 dollars. 
  • Holy crap that RDA looks amazing.

I'd post a pic, but too medicated to actually do so, but I did get a new setup on Tuesday - Theorem RTA? RDTA? and a Reuleaux RX2/3. Having a great time with it - would fiddle with it more but... again medicated. Tramadol is too much for my brain.
    meh

• ZahanZahan Valhalla
    Got an Asmodus Minikin v2 (with touchscreen) and a OBS Engine rdta for xmas.

Currently running 9 wraps of ss316L at 2.5 mm, vaping 35 watts and my god is it glorious.  I can't barely see through all this vapor.  It was a little tricky to wick the engine but definitely worth the patience.

Anyone else get any vapor xmas goodies?
    I went and bought a Laisimo L1 because my reuleaux died. It's a bit more powerful than I need, but the low power and dual battery configuration means that the batteries last about 28 hours before I have to swap them.

Also got an efest luc blu6 charger and do not regret having 6 charge slots.
  • Well, I -had- the reuleaux 2/3 and theorem... until the boyfriend took it over... so I got another 2/3 (I keep it in 2 battery config because... already have 2 extra :3) and a Lynx RDA. Still trying to figure out coilmaking but I'm havin fun with it... And I found a lychee flavor I like - that doesn't contain mangos!
    meh

• Fatboy and hammer of the gods v2. But I live in PA and the fun new regulations make vaping way more expensive as a hobby. Though not as expensive as my future cancer treatment qq