Some Jester Questions

2»

Comments

• Should be based on speed stat, and I was under the impression handaxes had higher speed than daggers, but I may be wrong.
  • For some reason I was under the impression dagger had a "boost" when juggled.
  • Forged daggers have 214 speed, forged throwing axes have 221. So it's only a slight difference in speed (axes are ~0.1s faster with nimble and knife thrower), and the difference all but disappears when you're juggling (~0.03s faster, not even a detectable difference really). Accuracy is about the same too (daggers are marginally better). Axes have about twice the damage, but juggling reduces the damage to almost nothing anyways.

So if you're using forged weapons, it's almost entirely just a matter of preference (daggers are much cooler than axes, of course).

The difference is slightly higher for artefact axes/daggers, but still about the same. Artefact daggers are half as expensive as artefact handaxes though, which more than compensates for the slight speed difference, especially if you'll mostly be using them with juggling.
  • What is the functional difference between jitb and death tarot?

• QUIT CLASS;AGREE;WALK TO CERTIMENE;AGREE;ASK CERTIMENE BECOME SHAMAN;AGREE
  • Eh.. I don't like Shammie. You have a whole skillet that only does an emote. POINT <target>. How bland.

• Borran said:
    What is the functional difference between jitb and death tarot?
    Death tarot is 8s, jitb is 12s I believe, both are cancelled by forcing the jester to move/do an action or leaving the room and not returning till the ability has timed itself out.
  • JITB has 3 messages (Wind, music, Death) and Death has two (Fling, Death). Para doesn't stop Death Tarot either, or didn't last time I played my Jester. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Whip of taming owns them both, iirc.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.