New York City!!

12346»

Comments

• That will probably happen
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Awesome. I got the text "Your checking account ending in 4811 is below the limit you set" message.... oi

also @Morthif come play swords again.

• I'm off on Monday if that's good for anyone else?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Morthif said:
    Szanthax said:
    Ps it's ducking hot
    So is Rebecca
    I will mace all of your faces. Not priest mace. Real mace.

:angry:

(Mostly joking. Mostly.)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Morthif said:
    Szanthax said:
    Ps it's ducking hot
    So is Rebecca
    I will mace all of your faces. Not priest mace. Real mace.

:angry:

(Mostly joking. Mostly.)
    hahaha <3
  • Zulah said:
    Saw this thread a bit late! I was just in NYC a few days ago. Was in Maine last month, Boston last week, now working a job in PA.
    ...where in PA. :open_mouth:

#derail
    Stonewall(mecca) me sweating down the street

Also eating in tiny ass Chinese restaurant

Thanks France

Also food. Spicy AF

Go to buy fried chicken..  they don't take large bills or ccs... Wtf. Go to liquor store...there's a line??? Like for the whole store... And it has bullet proof glass set up like a bank. Lol

More freedom

• Just now seeing this! Haha, but I got to see some of you anyway. I'm still down to hang out again this week, @Melodie. Brooklyn Bridge Park has beautiful views of Manhattan and is near my work. I could meet you one day! FB me.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Adalie said:
    Just now seeing this! Haha, but I got to see some of you anyway. I'm still down to hang out again this week, @Melodie. Brooklyn Bridge Park has beautiful views of Manhattan and is near my work. I could meet you one day! FB me.
    @Adalie We ended up cancelling the Comedy stuff because we were just so beat for the day, so we were going to see about hopefully re-scheduling with you this week! I think everyone just kinda chilled out and took a break today. Will hit you up on FB soon as I know anything.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Szanthax Tuesday evening, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Pizza, Ice Cream, and Cards Against Humanity?
    Morthif said:
    @Szanthax Tuesday evening, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Pizza, Ice Cream, and Cards Against Humanity?
    Sounds planish :)

• Szanthax said:
    Morthif said:
    @Szanthax Tuesday evening, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Pizza, Ice Cream, and Cards Against Humanity?
    Sounds planish :)
    Okay we are working on the plans over on the evil book of faces but wanted to check with you!
    Cool beans. I'm like a local on this pubic transport now

Not New York

Ice cream

Oh no checking out :(

• Booo. Stay 5ever. 
    Btw these things do exist. I should have researched more before I came... Mutter...

edited August 2016
    Diligence.. Beer burger fries. $12